chapter 2.

soobin: so your an only child?

seungmin: yupp, what about you??

soobin: nope i have a younger brother, he's still in highschool

seungmin: ouu thats nice hows it like having a younger brother?

soobin: fucking annoying but i still love him so yeah

seungmin then laughed a bit and smiled at soobin and he smiled back

seungmin: mmmm you hungry? we can stop by a convenient store and i could buy you some snacks!

soobin: no its fine

seungmin: well im hungry so lets go

soobin the laughed and followed seungmin down the street to the store, once the boys got their they picked some things out and started heading back to the college campus while eating.

seungmin: mmmm you know i had fun today!

soobin: me too, your a very interesting person

seungmin: thank you, your also a very interesting giant

soobin: excuse me?

seungmin: what? your a giant no? fucking like 6 feet tall?

soobin: 6'1 actually-

seungmin: seeeeee your a giant!

soobin then laughed and smiled at seungmin

soobin: ill see you tomorrow, bye seungmin

seungmin: byeee!!

he says giggling and walking towards his dorm building, seungmin walked in and started heading to his dorm, once he was infront of the door he noticed the door was unlocked. he was confused since he locked it? but he prepared himself while opening the door once he did he heard people in the other room. seungmin then walked in while closing and locking the door.

seungmin: hello???

nobody respond, he got closer to the room and just knocked on the door, and when the person opened the door seungmins smile dropped completely.

chan: what the fuck are you doing here?! how'd you get in!

seungmin: what the fuck are you doing in here! this is my dorm!

chan: no! the fuck its mine!

seungmin: no asshole! i was here first as you can clearly tell by the fucking furniture that's already here!

chan: ugh i share with you?..this is so bad i feel like throwing up!

seungmin: oh stop being dramatic. you think i want to share with you!. this is literally a nightmare!

seungmin then left to his room and slammed the door, chan did the same thing.

-with seungmin

seungmin: ugh! why did it have to be him! literally out of everyone! him! ugh! this is gonna be the worst college year ever!

seungmin says while whining and punching his pillow, after a while of seungmin complaining he looked at the time and noticed it was bearly 8:43pm, he just decided to ignore chan and go make something to eat, while he was cooking chan came out of his room being nosey.