chapter 5.

seungmin then begged his dad to ask the doctors if he could say goodbye before they left and the doctors had gave him permission.

mr kim: go ahead min, ill wait out here okay?

seungmin: c-cant you come with me?..

mr kim: do you want me too son?

seungmin: p-please..

mr kim then nodded and walked behind seungmin as they both walked into the room. once seungmin saw his mom on the bed he started crying again.

seungmin: o-oh god..m-mom..

he ran over and grabbed her hand while crying hard.

seungmin: w-why'd yo-you have to l-l-leave me?!..

seungmin cried and cried begging god to wake his mom up. he couldn't accept the fact that he lost his mom. he just couldn't accept the facted. he needed his mom. his mom was everything to him, and he just lost her.

mr kim: s-seungmin..we have to go now..

seungmin: n-no!..i cant leave her dad!..s-she cant le-leave me!..

seungmin grabbed her hand tighter while crying more harder not wanting to let go. mr kim came over and started trying to pull seungmin away from her so the doctors can take her but seungmin didnt want to let go. he couldn't.

seungmin: N-NO..D-DAD PLEASE!..

mr kim: seungmin, you have to let go!.

seungmin: I-I CANT!..SHE CA-CANT BE DEAD!..S-SHE WOULDNT L-LEAVE ME!!..

seungmin cried harder and harder as he dad started pulling him away from his mom, once the doctors took her away seungmin fell to the ground crying again mr kim hugged him tightly as he cried again.

seungmin: S-SHE HAS T-TO B-BE ALIVE!..S-SHE HAS TO..

mr kim: shes gone son..and theres nothing you can do but let her go.

seungmin: i-i cant!..ill m-miss her to much..i-i dont want her t-to be dead..

mr kim: i-i know son..but she is. and there is nothing we c-can do about this..

seungmin cried in his dads arms, cried all the way walking out the hospital, and cried the whole drive to back to his house with his dad.

-with the bangs.

mr bang: WHO DID THIS TO YOU THOUGH! CHAN YOU HAVE TO TELL US!

chan: nobody dad! im fine! lets just eat!

mrs bang: NO CHAN! YOUR FACE IS NEARLY BEATEN! YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHO DID THIS NOW!

chan: OMG! JUST LEAVE IT ALONE! ITS NOTHING I JUST FOUGHT WITH SOMEONE!

mrs bang: DONT YOU DARE RASIE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNGMAN!

chan then rolled his eyes while he played with his food.

chan: just leave it alone. it was my fault. i pushed his buttons and got my ass kicked.