More Arrested

Americus
Elena is definitely suffering at being in prison. Families of her friends victims and the kidnapped babies are definitely assuring she is paying for all the damage she has done. The couples who bought the babies were arrested and they are facing trial as well. There were a number of teens who came forward and told there story. They searched Susan Davis's home again and there were more victims there. They had caretakers who were living there. The staff had no idea they were back to doing this again. They were never allowed in the basement. I am leaving Gus to watch over my daughter and grand daughter and he has people he trusts with his life, mine and my families life.

Seattle Nooz in wake of the most recent charges Elena Lincoln has been convicted on all charges and will live her days out in prison.

Seattle Nooz Suicide? Elena Lincoln was found dead in her cell today after being put in solitary confinement.

Americus
I am on my way to a new assignment and I talk to Ray and Carla about it and we agree it's time to resume the others. Sadly I sent teams ahead of me and the devastation is painful. We might get placements for the orphans as long as they can survive. How people can treat one another so badly is beyond me. I was one of those victims. I made sure my Mia was placed in a good home. No matter how good the home, evil lurks day and night to torture and abuse even the best people.

Mia
Things are going nicely with Gideon. His family want to meet me, but I am not sure if I am ready to meet them. Anastasia said they are nice people and I should meet them and let them know I am just a friend of hers and Gideon's along with Kate. Mom told me she can invite them to come to Seattle and meet everyone. It does take the pressure off me and Gideon. Christian and Elliott hang out with him as well as Ethan, Susan's home was sold and the staff bought it dirt cheap. They tore the torture chambers out. Elliott helped them do it for free. He wanted it destroyed and he did just that. The staff made the basement into an apartment so relatives could stay there when they visited. Windows were placed in it and walkouts with steps were created. Elliott was very creative about the designs.

Kate
Elliott actually proposed to me and I was more surprised than anyone. I mean we love each other and get along well, but I can't cook at all. Cleaning and cooking was done by Anastasia and she kept our schedules as well. He told me he knew all that and he would hire people to do those things as well. I said I would be a bad mommy and he laughed and told me he has seen me with Angel and the other children and there is no way I would be a bad mommy. He said marry me woman and pulled out the engagement ring and slid it on my finger. I cried and said yes. Mom and dad were just as happy because he did it in front of them.

Elliott
I asked her if she said yes because mom and dad were there and she told me she said yes because she wanted to marry me. She told me another guy proposed in front of her parents and she turned him down immediately. He was after her trust fund and she told her parents that and they asked him to leave and never come back. He married another girl with a trust fund, but she lied and there wasn't one. He couldn't afford to divorce her. We celebrated the proposal.

Gus Ramsey
I know that Americus is able to handle the next assignment, but I worry about her a lot. I make sure I get updates from her team anyway. I have made sure all the couples have been arrested and they can't get bail. Some did get it and we had them followed. One step near the children and their families and they go back to jail. They will never see the money they paid for the babies back. I get desperate but I can't believe that people wouldn't question getting a newborn baby and no trace of the mothers or fathers. If it smells bad it is bad. Run for the hills. I look at Mia and know who the father is. Mia was a product of human trafficking and luckily Americus was found in her early pregnancy. She decided that two 14 year olds couldn't raise and baby girl. So she decided the Grey family was the best for her baby and the father signed his rights away. It was closed adoption on the mother and fathers side. Americus chose a doctor and an attorney. It was a good choice. Even with what happened, you can't prevent bad things from happening to children and this is what I tell everyone. The father is now an attorney helping the needy and he has a lucrative business as well. He suffers from PTSD and he finally married and they had three children. Elena tried to grab his son Thomas but he shot her and she escaped. Thomas Sawyer is now working with the government to get human trafficking eradicated. He served four years in black ops. He is one of the good guys. He called me to verify Elena was indeed dead. I told him that who knows for sure with it being the Seattle Nooz reporting it.

Thomas Sawyer
Can we do a DNA testing? Midnight grave robbing? I laugh but we have actually done this before to put our minds at ease. I know about Mia and Angel now, but I think we will meet later. She will be healthier then. I still suffer with PTSD and I try to be aware of everything going on around me now.
Three days later a DNA report is placed on my desk. It was Elena Lincoln in the grave. Thanks uncle Gus.