Chapter 3. Birthday Girl

Chapter 3

i woke up to my buzzer going off and smiled looking at the sealing. i cant believe I'm going to find the person that is going to love forever today. i stormed to the bathroom and took a quick shower when i was one i dried my hair and curled it, i put a Lil make up on just for the ecation. I'm going to find him today. i went to my closet and grabbed my outfit. When i was done i looked at my self in the mirror to look at a girl that looked nothing like, Yes their was sadness in her eyes but that soon would be replaced. I was wearing a cute red summer dress that helped my full red lips pop and some flats that i picked up yesterday at the mall. well this is certainly going to be a interesting day.

My walk to school was normal but nerve wrecking. I was walking threw the school parking lot when i heard whistles and guys calling out to a new girl, i just ignored not giving them any attention the best scent hit my nose it was forest mint it was mouthwatering i tried to follow it but it led me to the jocks so i just ignored just thinking he passed threw here. my first class today is Physics great way to start a birthday. I walked through the hallway, when i bumped into someone. when our skin touched i felt sparks all over my body and i know he did too when he said " MATE" Oh gosh his voice sounded really familiar but i hadn't looked up yet, i looked up excited to figure out who it was and it none other that Kyle. KYLE!? Kyles my mate no way his the soon to be alpha I'm not Luna material oh gosh. He was in shock i think Cu's i couldn't even hear him breath when i said " we are mates" it came out in a whisper since two of his friends were with him one of them being Nike and Austin. His next word broke my heart completely. " Coraline.? You can't be me mate" Was he rejecting me. that's when i heard Cora my wolf whimper and our connection blocked i guess she blocked us from his sudden harsh words. I had waterfalls streaming down my cheeks the second after he said that. That's when i Ran and  didn't know where i was going so i ran and ran to find my self in the middle of the football fild, a Mess. was he rejecting me in a way. Cora wasn't even talking to me , i felt so lonely. That when i heard footsteps and turned around to face a sad, guilty looking Nike Great what does he want. " Wh-what do y-you w-want Nick" I said threw my sobs. he bend down and lifted up my chin i looked deep into his forest green eyes and just cried more and more into his shoulder. "shhhh is okey" he said trying to comfort me that was not working since i already had a connection with my mate He was the only one that could make me feel better. " I hate him" i said threw gritted teeth and noticed that my voice had power , i didn't want this and he clearly didn't want me. " he was just schocked Cor, Give him a break, ok" give him a break are u serious he just practically rejected me and he wants be to be patient. My wolf was whimpering for the words our mate chose to our meeting. " Happy Birthday Coraline" he quickly added. I just cried and answered " thanks" with a small smile " best birthday ever" He chuckled but saw i wasen't in the mood. " He want's to see you" i looked up at him and saw honesty in them, why would he want to talk to me. " if he is going to reject me I'm better off leaving i think the separation its better than a rejection" i said threw my now controlled sobs. "Shhhh don't cry and show that alpha what he has gotten into" i chuckled " why does he want to see me"

" i dunno, Alpha's orders" he said. right i forgot my mates the alpha. " Okey" He gently picked me up seying that i was a mess i ran a hand threw my hair to feel that it was till okey and clean my face with a tissue nick handed me, for some reason he walks around with a box of tissues cus his always the one comforting girl. Haha i guess that's how he gets girls.  

We walked together to the gym of the school and at the entrance he " I have to go but anything happens just howl ill hear" nick could be nice when he wanted too that why he was cool i culd consider him my only friend but he was definitely bipolar. "okey, Thanks" I said my face was probably red and puffy. "noprob" he answered and left.  

i took a deep breath and went inside the gymnasium looking down finding the floor really interesting for some reason. the i heard a through clear Yup that was him i could since him in the room Gosh when did i get Karma on my ass. I looked up to be starring at the most beautiful icy blue eyes i have ever seen, NO.? God what am i saying i quickly build up my wall and just started at him with no emotion.

Short but will update soon