Chapter 2 Strong?

Chapter 2

It's been a week since my mom almost killed me. She hit me till she got tired. I couldn't even breath when she was done with me, ans remember like if it wore today the last words she said to me " You are a pitiful excuse for a daughter" I mean it felt like a million knives had stabbed my heart over and over again. I really tried you know to be the best daughter i could be. but how could i when she wasn't even a mother to me. I was ready to start over and be strong, i wasn't gonna let everybody just walk over me. I was not going to Forgive. I was strong. I THINK. Well today is Thursday and i gonna ditch school since my birthday is tomorrow and i want to look different. So i got up at the same time as always and did my usual morning routine . We really didn't live that far from the mall but since i never had friends to go I rarely went. So I went outside and hide behind one of the trees deep in the forest just in case there was and creep around, when i was done I shifted into my Golden brown wolf, some people say that your wolf is ur hair color but mine was lighter i don't know why but it made me feel comfortable and more it made me feel confident. My wolfs name was Cora and she was nothing like me,She was cocky,confident, and nobody dared to look her straight in the eye I mean who would she was definitely feisty. I ran and ran admiring the view and the forest smell. I loved how the air fell on my fur. I soon came to be right across from the mall I quickly shifted and changed. When I went inside some girl called me and said that she had just open up her hair salon down the straight and they had a special. I smiled kindly and left it wasn't a bad idea it would be good with my new look. So I decided to go to the hair salon first.

Entering the salon, I saw a middle aged woman with red hair and thick make up. I quickly walked over yo her, not noticing that she had company I clear my drought.

"Oh hello, welcome to Salinas hair salon, how can I help you" she said with a confident smile. "Hi um I just saw one of the women sponsoring you guys in the mall and she said you guys had a special" I said kinda shy. 

"Oh yes whe have wash,color,cut and dried for only forty dollars." wow that's sheep I thought to myself."Most people run off thinking well ruin their hair Cu's is so sheep but give us a try you won't hate it" She quickly added. "ok" I said unsure of my answer. " she will be right with you, just tell her everything you want sweetheart" awe she said I was a  sweetheart my eyes kinda watered and the thought that my mom had never called me sweetheart since before my dad past away. I waited for thirty full minutes until she called my name "Coraline" She said with a huge smile plastered in her face. I stud up and followed her to her station. "Hi what would you like today" I wasn't sure really I isn't even think I was going to end up in the hair salon So I just looked at her nervous. She responded " oh well any ideas" I just went with it and answered " Surprise me" that was the breaking point she had a huge smile on her face and " Alright, but no picking" I giggled at her personality she was so full of life. It was impossible to see her sad.

Six hours later~~~~~~~~~ 

I was practically falling -Asleep, but of course she woke me up."Hey sweety, wake up" i rubbed my eyes not wanting her ti see my tyred expression. Then she quickly added "are you ready" she with a excited look in her eyes. Omg i totally forgot i was in the hairsalon im so lame. Ugh oh gosh " yeah" i replied really nervous. She smiled widely and turned my chair. And i saw a beautiful blonde right in front of me, that couldn't be me. OH god my hair is blonde, i look so different and pretty. I jumped up from my chair and quickly gave her the biggest hug  

she could ever receive. I gathered my stuff, pade for the make up, and i was off home to make dinner for my mom she wasent already home and order pizza.

My run in the forest was nice. For some reason i felt different something was going to happen but didn't really paid attention to the thought. When i was in my backyard quickly changed into my clothes and stormed inside. My mom wasn't home, that's weird it was kinda late well not technically but she was always home before five at noon. But fir some reason i didn't feel worried, i mean i didn't feel anything towards. My mom she wasn't even worthy of being called a mother. I ran up to my room to look at myself in the body long mirror i looked kinda good.there's another. Thing I wasn't a only child there i had i big bro Lol his name was Jason he left me when my dad past away. He was always the one there, to hug, and care for me. i shock all the thoughts from Jason from my head and grabbed some clothes to take a long relaxing shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a new day. I am going to find my MATE.

Sorry for the grammar.!! Will update today.!!!