Chapter 5 Forgiving My MATE?

CORALINE POV

"I'm so so sorry" I heard kyle say and couldn't hold my tears back.

i started crying and said " It's OK, Is not like I'm not use to rejection." i said

"NO no I will never hurt you again i  promise, just let me make it up to you" He ran up to me and hold me close to him. I couldn't stop crying and that's when i felt slowly drifting away Ugh "CORA!" I yelled in my head.

"Just give me a minute" she said and i let her have control. I was gone i could only see and hear! it kinda sucks!

CORA POV

he was holding her close to him. it felt so good to be so close to him but NO! that wasen't why i came out! I quickly pushed him away. And he could probably see that it wasen't Coraline since i transformed myself completely.. I have dark Black hair and piercing Blue eyes. He just started at me in shock.

"How dare you, do this to CORALINE, She's sweet and beautiful. You don't know everything she has had to go threw since THE ALPHA OF HER PACK DOSEN'T EVEN FOLLOW HIS OWN RULES" I said and had an authority i had never felt before.

"you hurt her and Me" i started whimpering. He saw that i was but he was still in shock.

"Snap out of it" i yelled at him and he did.

" I'm sorry i will make it up to you" he said tears rolling down his cheeks.

SHIT i haven't even introduced myself. " I'm Cora, Coraline's wolf and your Wolfs mate. I'm sorry if i came out to tough but This is my human here and i am not letting her go threw something that will hurt her in her life ever again and i trust you to do the same" he chuckled. His laughing! DID he think i was being funny. Ugh STUPID HUMAN i have never had patience with them Just Coraline.

"I will Protect her and you ALWAYS" he said with a voice that made shivers go don my body. Oh God. MATE!!!

"Let me introduce myself Little MATE. I am Kyle's Wolf Ky, and you know I am alpha of this pack and was not agreeing when he said what he said to Coraline , I love you" Awe he loves ME how cute! I mean i guess i was so rude to kyle cus he wasen't my mate Ky is sooo Sorry Kyle. Lol Won't happen again.

" Right well I am going to give control back to Coraline , and TEACH your HUMAN manners" before i gave control i said "Ky"

"Yes" he said with his sexy voice."I love you too" omg i said it ha ha Oh god this is awkward now his just staring at me but it  feels so right.

" I love you more, and You are Beautiful Cora I couldn't ask for a better mate" And he was gone cus i could see Kyle coming back so i gave control back to Coraline.

Coraline POV

" I love you more, and You are Beautiful Cora I couldn't ask for a better mate" " I love you more, and You are Beautiful Cora I couldn't ask for a better mate"  Awe I wish Kyle was like that >.>

Kyle was standing in front of me and everything just fell into place. A lot was going to change from now on out. Kyle came closer and said " I'm so sorry and Please don't let her come out again She's scary" i chuckled and heard a growl come from his chest and looked at him.

"Sorry Ky didn't like the comment and sorry Cora" he said.

"He better be" Said Cora in my head " Oh come on chill" i said laughing.

he hugged me " i forgive you Kyle, Just don't hurt me ever again, Please" that was the last thing that i said because he kissed me and i felt so good and full of love and lust. OMG I'M kissing kyle, Damn his a good kisser.He broke the kiss  and the last words i did not expect.

" I love you Babe" awe and he looked so nervous too.

" Me too" and we just stood there holding each other. It couldn't have been better.

Authors Note!!

Im sorry i haven't updated alot but will soon. I have Staaar Next week and it sucks! i Love yall don't forget to tell me what you think!!

VOTEEE!

COmment!!!!

Thnks,

EndlessLoveBug