never supposed to meet

???:
Uzi! Hello? Coper 9 on Uzi!

Uzi:
I got woken up by my teacher I slept the hole class.

Uzi: Ugh I can already hear you sir!

Teacher: finally school is over now get out of my class room.

I packed my stuff and went out of the class room. I went to my locker put my bocks and stuff into my locker and slammed it shut I went home only to find my dad sleeping on his work

Uzi: Ugh I hate my dad he cares more about doors then me.

I look at his work only to see that he's trying to build a gun.

Uzi: what the hell?

I took the blueprint and looked at what he's trying to build it look like my gun wait there's a name.

Uzi: reincarnation gun? He sucks at giving names.

So he's trying to reincarnate something I put the blueprint back and went to my room.

Uzi: sooooo what do we need to fix on the tsar oh yea right the battery. Welp I guess I need to go out for this.

I take my key card for the doors and leave. I great the worker drones and go outside of the bunker.

Uzi: wow its so cold but my heater should start working any second

I start to explore.

Uzi: wow that's lots of body's.

I say as I look at the spiral of dead worker

Uzi: oh! A battery.

I tried to replace the broken battery when I heard someone land I hide behind a car and look its a disassemble drone he drank oil I accidentally made a noise I prayed to robo Jesus he didn't notice me. I looked back only to see him looking at my position he flew right toward me I replace the battery but I get shot away from the landing he did everything was in slowmo. I could see my live flash past me I fall on the ground damaging my LCD.

Uzi: ah fuck!

He pirced my hand whit his some kind of acid tail it desolved my hand real fast he lost me so I decided to use my gun he eventually found me again.

Uzi: BITE ME.

I shot his head right of. I felt so proud untill...he started regenerating??? I started to panick I tried to use my gun again but it had a 30 min coldown i looked for something to hit him whit

Uzi: aha! A arm

I run towards him and slapped him full force, nothing.

Uzi: I'm dead.

He rebooted but he only started at me.

???: did you just slap me whit that arm???