chapter 5

Author note: JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT EP6😭. I have so much mixed emotions happy sad and frustrated that they left us hanging AGAIN! the fact Uzi and N held hands made me jump of happiness the ship is cannon I think. But I'm sad that V sacrificed herself and the "I trust you" made me so fucking emotional 😢. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

       ☆--------------------------------------------☆

N: wait she's not pray she's our friend!

Both V and J were confused but shocked at the same time

V: oh so you first don't bring enough pray and now you befriended a worker? *laughs* your the most useles drone I've ever had as a teammate!

N was sad to hear that from his crush

J goes into hunting mode, immediately trying to attack Uzi.

J: DIE!!!

lots of blood spilled but it wasn't Uzis...

J: w-w-waht? Wh-why N-N??? *leaking hard*

N: I'm really sorry J but...I decided who I protect and I befriend...

J: *error noises* Y-Yo-You tra-trait-

Before she could end her sentence she powerd off. N held his EMP up to stun V but it would stun Uzi at the same time.

N: sorry Uzi this will tingle a bit *turns on EMP*

Both Uzi and V fall to the ground their screen showing a bot lopping.

N: okay I need to do this fast the EMP effects wares of fast.

N tied V up and put her on a chair while he picked up Uzi and gently put her on the couch.

N: it feels so weird being befriended whit a worker but also interesting.

N promised himself to never hurt Uzi. After some time Uzi and V woke up.

V: Ugh my head...it hurts reall bad...

Uzi: N what in the friking hell was that!

N: sorry Uzi I- it was for our safety.

Uzi: what safety-

Before she ended her sentence she could see why.

Uzi: oh right.

V: what the hell? Why am I tied?!?!?

N approaches V trying to comfort her

N: its for Uzi's safety I don't want her to get hurt because of you...

V: what the hell N I thought I was your crush?

N blushed when she said that

N: you know that I have a crush on you?!?!?

V: I know and I'm using it that's why I keept pm asking for favors you dumb ass your nothing but a source for me.

N got really upset because of that and went out of the pod. Uzi gave V a harsh look before going outside to make N fell better.

N was sitting on a car crying his eyes out after V told him that she doesn't like him.

Uzi: I'm not a person who comforts alot but I can't stand seing you cry *hugs him tightly*

N: atleast you see me as a friend...

Uzi: no I see you as more...as a best friend...*hugs him even tighter*

N: agh! Your gonna squish me to death!

Uzi: *blushes* oh so-sorry.

N: it's okay just don't hug me to my death *laughs at her*

Uzi and N start laughing at N's comment and both arr happy again.