1. Wie ying's gone?!

Hi first story so please be nice... And a reminder English is not may first league so be patient with me...

___________________

POV. Wei ying

As I was falling I felt something, I think something or rather someone is getting closer ...I can see a person and it's calling me so desperately.

Wei wuxain!

As this person catch me midair before I fully fall to the ground.

Wei wuxain, don't close your eyes stay awake!

The person said but may eyes are getting heavy by the second and then I can no longer keep them open....

Darkness...

....

Wei wuxain you monster!!

A monster like you should have die long ago!!!

You killed your own sister what a monster you are!!

Wei ying!!

'What I hear lan zhan? Lan zhan where are you?!'

Come back to gusu with me..

_______________

I feel cold everything hurts and I can't move may body. As may eyes is adjusting to the light of the room. I make a sound us I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

'Where am I?'
'Who's house is this?'

I don't recognize any of the things in this room... Just as I was about to stand someone stop me.

No,don't stand just yet your wounds may open again.

Who are you?
I asked.

My name is Baoshan saren I'm your grandma..

'Grandma?? What?'

I know you have questions, but your health is more important so heal then I will answer all your questions.

As she said that she force me to lie down in the bed..

________________

Months passed and I recover rather quickly.

So??..

You can ask me anything..

Ahh Baoshan furen,well what happened to me???
I thought I died? Did I not? If so why did you save me?? I don't deserve it....

First call me grandma, and i was thankful I got there in time if not you will be died for sure but bobai...
You done nothing wrong, and I can't let may grandson die just like that now can I?

Baoshan fu-

Grandma.

I mean gra-grandma I don't deserve to be saved I have done something so tearable....

As I said you didn't do anything wrong. People are just to blind to see it but bobai.. I promise you I will bring justice to you and punish those cultivators for you and you will have your revenge on them. So rest we will have a lot to work on.

'Revenge'
'Revenge '
The word keep repeating in may head..

' Yes I want revenge. I will make all of you regret everything..'