6. lan zhan

POV. Lan zhan.

Once we are inside Baoshan saren lead us to a field there are servant waiting for us.

They will lead you to your room please follow them.

The maidservant show us our room the young ladies that come is separated for safety reasons. The maidservant lead me inside my room and ask me if am satisfied.

Mn.

With that the maidservant leave the room and I was left alone in this big room but somethings off because it remind me of jingshi. As I keep looking around their is a knock.

Young master the lunch is ready please come to the hall everyone is waiting!

I'll be there, Thank you.

As the servant leave wangji started to fresh up to meet the other in the hall. He put on his usual white clothes and forehead rebon. Going out of the room lan wangji started to walk to the dinning hall full of people he doesn't recognize but there are some that he knows some of the people however keep looking at him and giving him a glare wich is weird he gets looks whenever where he is but never a glare wich seems like he is a criminal. As he approach the table the cultivators stood up and greet second young master lan.

Greetings Young master lan!

Mn.

Everyone eats their food silently and as everybody finished their food the servant told us to go to the training grounds for the immortal to see if we had potential in being a immoral being just like them.

Are all of you ready?

Yes grandmaster Baoshan saren!!

'looks like everyone is excited to see who is going to train under the legendary immoral.'

The immortal tell's us to fight one another something that most of the people back away from all the hair and sect leader as they don't want to get People start to wispier.

This is unfair to people who are not as good as them!

That's right! This is just wrong!

Be quiet!?

Boashan saren scream to the crowd everyone becom so quiet so quickly.

I never knew that the cultivators are a coward.

Everyone is quite trying to process what the immortal just said. Then one of the cultivator that I don't seem to recognize scream.

What the did you sat!? How dare you!?

Ohhhh I dare can you do anything about it?

You!

Everyone else would like to speak?
No? Ok continue Fighting 😁

As the mach continue other who bact out was angry at what the immortal just said to them their ego don't seem to like it.

Preview

Wei ying...?

Hello. Lan zhan....