5. unexpected.

POV. No one.

As everyone is minding there business a golden butterfly suddenly approach someone from behind and indeed up in this person shoulders as the person slowly took the butterfly it turns into a letter as he slowly read its content a shock expression was shown in his face.

Everyone prepare to depart tomorrow!.

Yes sec leader lan!.

Somewhere in the lutos cove also reserve a golden butterfly and the person was about to kill it the butterfly turn in to a letter to which he read but at a loss of word he read it again and for sure his not mistaken.

Prepare to depart as once!!!

Yes! Sec leader!

Some thing is happening with every clan in the cultivation world they had a golden butterfly suddenly approach them and then turn into a letter.

The nei clan is at chaos because there sec leader has collapse and they don't know what is in the letter that there sect leader reseve because after reading it he  collapse on the ground and pass out they guess that they have to wait for their sec leader to wake up for them to know.

But somewhere in Jin clan when the person reseve it this person is already planning something that will cost more damage to them than good but they don't know that yet.

Many was happy when they read and reseve a letter from none other than immortal Baoshan saren to some this is an opportunity to get closer to the immortal to gain a favor to help when needed or maybe just want power (like the others).

As everyone is getting closer to the location that said in the letter the more everyone is confused because we are just going in circles in this forest the other is getting irritated and start to argue with one another.

__________________________

Everyone please stop fighting nothing will be solved if all of as is arguing with one another...
Sec leader lan said.

Not far from where they are there is a gate that is as big as the Jin sect biggest building and that thing is it is gold,pure gold many was amazed but some are jealous of it.

As they got closer to the gate it opens Ang someone is standing there a lady was standing there just looking at them some of you call them idiot but that lady is looking at them with hate in her eyes.

Welcome cultivators! I'm Baoshan saren and thank you for accepting my invitation to come here...

__________

I just got an idea in one of a fanfic that am reading so some may sound familiar to you if you read it but please don't hate 🥺