8. training

POV. Lan zhan

For weeks I go back to that place but I have not seen him what happened to him this is driving me nuts I want to talk to him yet his no we're to find this just got me out of fucose most of the time.

Lan wangji!

Y..yes?

I've been trying to have your attention and been calling you for the past 3 minutes.
What's gotten to you?

Baoshan saren ask me but I don't know how to explain it to her.

Nothing. I apologize...

This is not good people are starting to notice my distress and I don't want that as a-yuan is also asking me what is going on with me.

how will I explain this to a child?

I can't even process what is going on I really need to find him and have him explain to me because this is not looking good in front of the kid to be distracted I need to adjust my expression more around a-yuan as he is starting to notice even small details of my actions.

Can I leave first Baoshan furen?

...
Sure.
This is the first time you ask to leave first.
Is there anything I miss

No furen, but I was more tired that usual .

Alright go and rest.

Thank you and I will.

I need to find him even if it means I have to broke a rule here I really need to get an answer from him .

Wei ying.

...

Wei ying?
I know you are here...
Please talk to me...

I waited for the door to open but it's as if no one is in this place for so long.

Was I wrong?
Did I really see him?
No I know I did see him... Here.

Getting closer to the window again no one I keep looking around just to find I place we're is still new as is someone was sitting in the window something that got my assumption felt true.

Wei ying.
Wei ying please I really need to know if your ok?
let me known please.
Don't do this to me...

Young master?
What are doing here?
Please go back everyone is waiting at the table for dinner in the hall.

...

Alright...
Let's go...

Right behind nyo young master.

_______________

Damm that was close...

Yha I know you really should be careful.

Why Can't you wait a little longer lan zhan I will explain everything to you soon...

__________________

Got time today so ya hahaha 😂