3. The start.

I really don't know how to proceed in this story haha but don't worry I will try my best to finish this. I edit some of the things here so yah read it again haha 😆

POV. No one.

As wei wuxain is resting his grandmother is having someone investigate to find out who did this to her innocent grandchild she will make them pay for everything they have done.

As avidance after avidance is presented in front of Baoshan saren the angrier she became, because everything that the investigator said is leading to only one person alone and this person will have to face the anger of an immoral being this person will not have an easy life ahead of them.

POV. Xiao Xingchen.

As I saw in what state martial nephew the day my teacher ask me to come back in her mountain I felt sick as what I see is so unpleasant scar's of my nephew in his body there are new and old wounds that re open you will git sick just looking at them.

I feel anger raising in me the longer I look, I will make who ever do this to you suffer trust me that person will experience hell.

Nephew just what did they do to you?...

____________

POV. Wei ying.

As I fully healed my grandmother and uncle made me form a new golden core I don't even know that was possible but here we are I feel the spark of a core.

It has been a year already scene everything that had happened and I am getting better now all I need to do is to form the golden core and make it stronger than the one I have before it may took me years Todo so.

Resentment energy is still a nuisance I keep getting nightmares every night it keeps me awake all the time and sometimes I will have an outburst am thankful that may grandma know how to calm me down I don't know how she do it but every time she do I just pass out..

Wei ying how's your progress??

It's going well grandma.

If you form your core your going to cultivate to immortality is that alright with you?

Yes ye-ye it's fine by me it will make me strong for may revenge.

Alright if you say so.
She say and walked away.

May training starts few months ago after my conversation with may grandma and I can tell all of you on how hard it is to form a new golden core

_________________________

POV. No one.

Many months have passed after that fateful day and a lot had changed the Jeng sect had returned to it's passed glory and the Jin sect leader became the chief cultivator of the cultivation world.

Lan sect second young master adapted a child and the new Nei clan leader is the head Shaker Nei haisang people think that the nei clan is doomed but to people who don't know the head Shaker he is actually smart and rather cunning.

But this cultivators don't know what was to come there way as they had angered someone they shouldn't have and there little peace and quiet life won't last long.

____________________________

I'm sorry if all the chapter is short 😭