Chapter 1

Eclipse entered the daycare, looking for the newton star.

"Still don't know why he wants me to get the star, it's only ever caused problems.." Eclipse said under his breath. He searched the daycare, not really caring about the noise he makes.

"Where is it?!" Eclipse yelled out.

"Looking for this Eclipse?" Eclipse heard Moon yell out from the balcony of the castle that overlooked the daycare while holding the star.

"What else?! Now give it to me Moon!" Eclipse snapped back.

"Nope!" Moon attached the wire he uses to "fly", and jumped off the balcony with the Newton Star. Eclipse followed him, trying not to be seen.

"SECURITY ALERT! SECURIT-" Sun yelled out, but Eclipse grabbed him and covered his mouth with one hand, and put a knife to his neck with the other.

"Give me the star Moon! Or your brother's gonna die!" Eclipse yelled out to Moon.

"Even if my brother dies, you're not getting the star!" Moon said, confident in his words.

"Sounds like he doesn't even care about Sun, I guess that's probably how Lunar-" Eclipse started to think, "F̷͚̜̤̫͕̦̠̥̽̓Ǫ̴͖̥̝͓͚̊̈́̌̕͠ͅC̶̡̗̳̗̞̪̽̇̍͑͜U̷̧̗͉͓̹͍̙̩͍̇͌̆͐̈́̌̋͑̂͠S̶͖̗̝̭̟̀̈̕!" It snapped. "R-right.." Eclipse stopped thinking about his brother.

"Well, when your brother dies, it's your fault!" Eclipse said, getting ready to stab Sun.

"DENIED!" Glamrock freddy said as he shoulder checked Eclipse. Eclipse fell to the floor dropping his knife, he saw that Glamrock Derrick had entered the daycare with Glamrock freddy, Derrick picked up the knife and before Eclipse could stop him, Derrick stabbed Eclipse.

"Y-you think it's that easy? To kill me?.." Eclipse coughed out along with blood.

"No, but it'll stop you for a while." Derrick said. Moon dropped the Newton star as he checked on Sun.  It took over my body and made me grab the Newton star and then gave me back control. I looked back at Moon and saw Lunar come into the scene, I started running and didn't look back..

(An end note: This is an alternate version of Shadow's rising.))