Chapter 3

"Hi Moon! What happened?" I bounded over to Moon.

"Hey Lunar, Eclipse just came and tried to KILL Sun." Moon replied, sounding stressed. I immediately felt some stress too, Eclipse used to be my brother, and we did everything together, but those stupid viruses pulled us apart.

"I-is Sun, okay..?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I'm, I'm fine. Just a little startled." Sun reassured me.

"D-do you think, maybe it wasn't Eclipse..?" I asked, I didn't want to believe Eclipse was a monster.

"No, that was definitely Eclipse,  I'm sorry Lunar, I can't imagine how hard it is for your brother to be evil.." Moon said, and put a hand on my shoulder. 

"And he took the star." Sun added.

"Then it can't be Eclipse! It's gotta be Blood Star! Eclipse hates the star, Blood Star is desperate for it. Or maybe Solar ki-" I started to defend Eclipse.

"LUNAR. It's Eclipse, on his own free will, I'm sure of it." Moon snapped at me, before calming down. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Moon rubbed the back of his head, embarrassed. I looked down, I loved Sun and Moon, but they don't know what it's like to have a virus that's sentient. 

"We should go find Eclipse before he has the chance to use the star." Glamrock Freddy spoke out, I jumped in surprise  I hadn't even realized he was there.

"The pizzaplex is HUGE, well never find him in time! He might have left the pizzaplex!" Sun stated, and he was probably right.

"Luckily, we know someone who knows Eclipse inside and out." Moon said, looking over at me.

"I knew the old him, not this new one" I told them, I looked away, trying to hold back tears, I missed him so much.

"Can you try, for us?" Sun asked me nervously, and I sighed.

"Fine.." I mumbled.