Chapter 17

Elit-e-essence

Just as everyone were going to seat for the dinner....

Our most beautiful lady aka WITCH OF THE YEAR.... fell on her butt....

Yups guys......

And the stunt left everyone stunned.....

Common it's not an everyday thing right that.... A famous Supermodel.... &  a very gorgeous lady.... ( according to her...)
Falls on her butt... And that too in front of the LUCIFER....

People present their doesn't know how to react....

They were gauging the reaction of Rajvansh's.....

Just then a smirk left the Devil......😏😈😏

And that's the que for the other two royalty to let out a chuckle.... 🤫🤫🤫

And.... There there lead out a series of chuckles.... You see may be it's just a chuckle but.... To the overly self boasting Vaishali Mehta.... It's like a slap on her face.....
Although no one laughed or ridiculed her now.... But she knows the shallow and narrow minded aristocrats.......

After all she herself everytime boasted herself as the only girl out of the TRINITY'S circle to be known to Yuvraj Aviraj..... And also gave away the message of being his to be Yuvrani....

And by this she had already accumulated a lot of hate..... For her nature... As she always took liberty of getting connected to the TRINITY.... who just treated as no body.... But could stand her only because of her cousin, whom also she hates with a passion.....

Thus fuelling her fire of Obsession with the title of Mrs. Aviraj Rajvansh.... And the future MAHARANI SA ....

Looking around everywhere she notices the looks of ridicule in almost everyone's eyes except the blank looks from the Kashyap's and Trinity along with Rajvansh's.....

What shocked her was their is even no concern on the face of her very loving father who always spoiled her.....

Never mind.... Enough from her side... Now.... I am irritated too.... 😜

So coming to how she fell.... It's like a split of seconds.... And you never know...

Ashok Mehta - Darling get up... Maintaining his loving father facade...

Vaishali - Yuvraj can you please lend your hand.....

She took this moment to try n show who ahe is.... N... How she can take the eyes of Yuvraj to her only.....

Well when she asked for help.....

A certain someone was already getting killing vibes.... Which has even lead her flabbergasted....

Just then Nirali gets a little light headed...
And that's get the attention of the entire clan...

Virat- My love... Are you fine???

Namrata- Beta... Please get seated...

Sejal- Here take some water....

Shiv- We should call a doctor...

Virat- Yes...

Armaan- yes.. I am dialling our family doctor....

Kyra- Dr. Chatterjee... Will take time.....

Nirali- Guys... Please relax... I am fine... Just a bit dizzy... May be that's because of work....

Virat- I don't think we should let this slide... Let the doctor come....