[#2][Diluc] - Experience at the angel's share

Genre : fluff
Husband diluc x Wife reader
Words: 1193 

8/11/2023
_________________________________
The wheel landed on diluc this time so of course I have to do a diluc one shot. This chapter is a bit sensitive to me? Because drunk men gives me anxiety😭 Anyways enjoy!

TW!! SA?
_________________________________

Staring at the moon while drinking tea is one of the best ways to relax. I've been spending my whole week helping my husband diluc with his paper works about collaborating with one of liyue's finest winery.

A knock from the door was heard. "Come in!" I said as I approach the door, the door opened revealing adelinde. "My lady, Master diluc is looking for you at his office." Adelinde said with a smile. I smiled back and made my way to diluc's office. "Thank you adelinde.."

I knocked on diluc's office door. "Come in" said by my dear husband diluc. I opened the door revealing diluc working on the same paper works. "What is it my love? Adelinde told me you we're looking for me?" I asked as I approach him and he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Well.. I need your help.." Diluc said with a.. hesitating tone? I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm kinda regretting asking you for help" Diluc asked, looking worried. Well what happened is that diluc asked me last night to manage the angel's share while he's at liyue to attend a meeting for the collaboration. "I'll be fine~ Don't worry Diluc! I have Charles to assist me!" I said hugging him, trying to calm him down. "I have a bad feeling about this.." He sighed. "How about this! I'll call you if something happens okay?" I said and i got a sigh in response. "Alright.. Call me okay? I'll be back in 3 days.. I'll miss you.." I smiled as he kiss my forehead. "I'll miss you too~ I love you and have a safe trip!" I said and he nodded, hugging  me before leaving.

I went inside the bar to be greeted by the smell of alcohol. "This is gonna be a nightmare.." I mumbled with a smile.

Day 1:

It's not that bad for my first day that's because Charles mostly did everything for me, I just served the orders to them and Charles took care of the wine and mixing. Though the smell of alcohol is very sickening to me, I have no choice.

Day 2:

"Venti i think you have enough dandelion wine for today.." I said trying to grab the bottle of wine from his grasp. "Of course not Y/N! A bit more won't hurt!" venti said and poured himself more wine. "What's gonna hurt is diluc's business.. You don't even pay" I giggled. "We're friends Y/N can you cover me for today? I'll pay you tomorrow!" Venti said with his usual goofy smile. "You said that yesterday." I said with a frown. "Oh I did? Sorry I don't remember.. I promise I'll pay you tomorrow!" He said, raising his dandelion wine up. I sighed and gave him a smile "You better keep that promise"

The day went great!, except from venti stealing almost half of the dandelion wine in stock. A few costumers kinda annoyed me earlier because they passed out, good luck to their wives to take care of them. Other than that Diluc is coming back tomorrow! My misery is coming to an end!

AT HOME:
"My lady!" I heard Adelinde call. "Adelinde? is something wrong?" "Oh nothing's wrong my lady, I'm just here to give you a letter than master diluc has sent for you" Adelinde said, giving me a letter. "Thank you, I'll be sure to read it later" I said before heading inside the mansion.
.
.
.
.
.
I was about to head to my bed when I remembered the letter adelinde gave me earlier. "Oh yeah the letter.." I said and tore up the envelop to read the letter

"To my beloved wife, Y/n

Hello darling, How's the experience at the bar? I hope everything is going well. I hope venti isn't causing too much trouble while I'm gone.. I just want you to know that I miss you already..I can't want to see you tomorrow. I'll probably arrive at the bar at around night time. Don't wait for me even though I know you will. I love you and stay safe..

Your beloved husband
-Diluc"

How does he know what's happening.. is he watching me right now?!

I wrote him a letter back

"To my beloved Husband, Diluc"

"Hello my love! Everything is fine here, Charles came back to work and helped me at the bar. The smell of alcohol is so disgusting, How do you put up with this everyday? I feel like I'm gonna throw up anytime. I miss you too, I'll be waiting for you! Until then stay safe there and make sure to never skip meals. I love you!

Your Wife,

-Y/n"

Day 3:
I woke up energetic today cause I'm finally seeing diluc tonight! I'm gonna get this job done quick .

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Charles went home already and I'm alone with a group of middle aged men. I picked up the bottles and made my way to their table.

"Here's your wine sir, enjoy!" I said as I placed the bottles on the table. Just as I was about to go back to the counter a hand caught my wrist, I turned around to see one of them grabbing my wrist. "Oh I know something fun to enjoy~ What do you say kitten~?" He asked while his friends laugh. My face scrunched in disgust. "uhm sir.. respectfully please let go of my wrist." I said with a smile. "resisting already? Get ready cause you won't be getting any freedom later.." I have enough. I pulled my wrist back. "Sir I'm warning you.. Please be respectful with your words or I would have no choice but to kick you out." I said with a stern tone though I kept a smile on my face. They started laughing at me, What the heck? 

"You? kick us out? You won't darling.. You have a sharp tongue for a weak woman..  How about you get down and apologize.." The man started to walk closer and I backed away. I soon hit a pillar behind me and just as he was about to grab me, Someone grabbed the back of the man's shirt then pushing him to the floor. That man was non other than Diluc. "She won't kick you all out.. But i will." Diluc then grabbed them and pushed them out of the bar. He looked at me before approaching to caress my cheek. "Are you alright darling.." He said Checking for any injuries on my face. "You're back.. you're.. back!" I yelled out and hugged him which caught him off guard. I pulled out of the hug "You came in on a perfect timing.. Thanks for helping me back there.." I said as i kiss his cheeks. "You're never coming here at the bar ever again.." Diluc said with a stern voice. "Sure, I won't complain this place is like hell" I laughed and He can't help but laugh as well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Welp that's done. I don't really know what my plan is for this chapter and I kind of just  improvised while writing LOL