[#5] [Kazuha] - Princess treatments

Genre: Fluff

Kazuha x Y/n

Modern AU

Words: 2016

_________________________________

Who doesn't want a kazuha oneshot?

_________________________________

 He said. He looked embarrassed, his ears were red. I can't help but laugh, he has always been like this since we were little. I grabbed the bags and pulled him inside my house. "I'm bored. You want to do something?" I said as I began to scan the items in the bag. "How about we watch a movie?" "Sure! Wait I'll prepare the snacks"

I prepared the snacks, I transferred the chips into a huge bowl then got some glasses and spoons to eat the ice cream. I went back to the living room to see Kazuha waiting and a movie displayed in the tv. He looked up at me. "May we watch this one? I was looking forward to watching something cute.." He asked as I sit down beside him, placing the snacks on the table right in front of us. "sure why not" I replied with a smile.

People say I'm lucky to have a bestfriend like him and It's true. Kazuha is the type of person to give you princess treatment if you're close to him. He helps me all the time and does anything just to make me happy. Of course I return the favor.

"I'm so hungry," I thought to myself as I scrolled through my Twitter. It's currently 3 pm, and I'm craving ice cream, as always. I decided to rant to my Twitter account by posting a bunch of photos of ice cream with a caption, "Craving :(("

After what felt like 20 minutes, I heard a knock on my front door. I peeked through the peephole to see who it was and saw Kazuha, my best friend, holding two bags full of something. I opened my door, and he immediately smiled at me. "What are you doing here, Kazu? What's up with the bags?" I said, eyeing the bags he was holding. He breathed out. "I saw your tweet... and..." He paused. "I bought ice cream and a few more snacks that you were craving, thought you might like it," he said. He looked embarrassed, his ears were red. I couldn't help but laugh; he has always been like this since we were little. I grabbed the bags and pulled him inside my house. "I'm bored. Do you want to do something?" I said as I began to scan the items in the bag. "How about we watch a movie?" "Sure! Wait, I'll prepare the snacks."I prepared the snacks, transferring the chips into a huge bowl and getting some glasses and spoons to eat the ice cream. I went back to the living room to see Kazuha waiting and a movie displayed on the TV. He looked up at me. "Can we watch this one? I was looking forward to watching something cute," he asked as I sat down beside him, placing the snacks on the table right in front of us. "Sure, why not?" I replied with a smile.People say I'm lucky to have a best friend like him, and it's true. Kazuha is the type of person who gives you the princess treatment if you're close to him. He helps me all the time and does anything just to make me happy. Of course, I return the favor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kazuu!!" "Yeah?" "Look at this dress~ Isn't it cute" I fangirl over a cute knee-length off shoulder red dress that I saw. "The color is nice, It would fit you nicely" Kazu commented while smiling at me. "Should I buy it?" I asked. "It would be better if you try it on first" He advice and I wasted no time and dashed into the changing stalls.