< Chapter Fourteen >

After a moment of staring at one another, Eda's normal pale face turns to more of a pink-ish colour causing yours to do the same in realisation of how long the moment went on for. She takes her hand away and breaks the silences the two of you shared.

"..so you got any ideas?.." 

you take a moment to let your thoughts rearrange into a sentence as both your faces return to there natrual colour, staring down at your hands and fidgeting with them. Edalyn looked to you in hopes of.. well.. hope, or anything that could help them as of now...

"I GOT IT!"

you yelled a bit, having a proud smile across your face as you looked at Eda. She looked a bit startled by your sudden yelling but was intrigued none the less, she nodded awaiting for you to say this, fabulous and well thought out plan, you spoke more quietly.

"what if- and only if.. you was to... confront your sist- Lilith?"

Edalyn looked at you as if you just told her to join a coven, her eyebrows furrowed and eyes squinted. As her feelings showed, your once proud smile took a tumble to a frown

"why and how would i do that, Y/N?"

You stood up, grabbing a few pebbles, sticks and leaves. you place them in there own separate piles and begin to draw a basic layout of the area you would "attack" in. She watched you as you drew the front of the castle, finding it cliche but lets you continue.. she points at the very front of the building.

"there is a bridge there."

You look to her then at the drawing / layout, a bit annoyed. you look back to her and speak.

"nuh-uh"

"what do you mean nuh-uh? just draw a bridge"

You glare at her as she glares back, you shake your head being to stubborn to admit she was right. Her eyes roll and she snatches the stick from you, drawing two parallel lines to make a bridge. you cross your arms and stare at the lines

"meany.. anyway, these pebbles will be people"

you reach out and grab a few small rocks, placing one at the end of the bridge and two at the start of the bridge. grabbing the stick off of Eda, you write 'US' and 'LILITH'. you put the stick down and look to Edalyn, about to explain

"Okay, so.. the plan ive got its just an 'if' alright?.. me and you will be here.. and slowly walk to who i can only imagine will be Lilith. you will approach her with me by your side and begin to try to.. i dont know, compromise"

you smile as you speak, trying to persuade her. 

"what do i say to her though? all i want to do is shove her up the emperor'ssss..."

She trails off as you give her a 'dont you dare' look. a sigh is heard from you both as she starts to nod

"fine, ill do it.. only for my kids." 

A smile is shown from you as you and her stand up. Eda looks.. mad? you put your hand on her shoulder

"you will get them back.. just.. try not to get violent or it will worsen the situation"

She nods again, a small smile on her face. she closes her eyes in attempt to calm down and prepare

"Okay Y/N.. lets do this.."