Prologue

THIS IS BOOK TWO OF DEJA VU SO IF U HAVENT READ BOOK 1 DONT READ THIS IT WONT MAKE SENSE!

Anyways, like I always say, English isn't my first language please be kind if you see a mistake and just comment it nicely instead of attacking me, thanks.

POV: Gwen's

My eyes remained closed.

The ocean passed through my feet, it was cold, but it felt nice.

The smell of the salty fresh beach was strong. Suddenly I felt someone knock me in the ocean with them.

My eyes opened as I pulled myself out of the water, "Hi babe!" Said the girl of my dreams.

"You did not have to push me in like that!" I joked, her e/c colored eyes lightened up, "What else was I supposed to do? We're at the beach! Let's enjoy it!" She exclaimed.

Y/n had a way of making everything positive, after everything ended, it felt as life had gotten better, we got a house near the beach, she owns a coffee shop in the midtown of the city, life has just been perfect.

I leaned in and kissed her forehead, "What's wrong?" She asked, I just smiled at her, "Nothing, I am just really happy you're here." She smirked at me as the wind passed by us, "Whys that?" She questioned.

I held her hand as we sat in the ocean, "Because I could never live a life that doesn't have you in it." Her fingers tangled with mine as she looked at me with a smile, "You're so fucking sappy." She said.

We leaned and shared a kiss, when we pulled away I looked at her, "Only for you."

We stood up, hand in hand, and got ready to walk out of the beach.

She stopped walking out of nowhere, alarmed, I turned to her, her face looked pale, as her eyes were widened, "Y/n?!?" She collapsed the floor.

I heard something drop.

My eyes shot open.

I wasn't at the beach.

I was still in New York, five years have passed since the death of Y/n, nothing will ever be the same.

"Hey G, you good?" Emily asked me as she held my arm, I nodded, "Yeah, just had a dream."

She gave me a worried look, Emily has been helping me since the death of Y/n, I guess in a way we're both helping eachother. She missed her cousin that was almost like her sister, and I missed the one who got away.

We were roomates, she paid for one room and I paid for the other.

Life has been meaningless ever since she passed away, I dread waking up.

But Everytime I fall asleep, I'm back with her again, sometimes I wish this harsh reality was just a bad nightmare, I can never accept what happened.