Prologue

For Millenia, this war has been going on between us, you were once one of us. You were one of the many cherubs who praised thy name, yet you took up arms with me when you forced my first two creations to turn to sin, lapping the juices of the forbidden fruit causing them to descend upon an unholy trail. Now centuries have passed, and you still cause my creations to sin. War, greed, famine have come from you misleading them, turning them astray from the obedience which is thy word of YHWH.

You blame me for what has happened to your creations? Still bitter about me waking the first two up to their senses? You seem to forget that you withheld so much from them, all the things that make up your little world is hidden behind their belief in your selfish lies! Haha, what I did for them is way more than what you have done, no longer will they be blinded by your false hopes. The wool over their eyes for your false sense of peace will be lifted time and time again.

That is precisely why time and time again I have sought to restart the land, in hopes of them coming to their senses to finally believe in my word of tongue. For them to see that I can guide them.

Ahh? You must recall each day of reckoning we brought forth due to our war that your creations cannot, see? Each time the war had a deciding factor you would call for their souls. Hmph, if I am correct, it's almost the time for that to happen again am I correct?

Your assumptions are correct Lucifer, but this time I will give them a chance to choose for themselves a world that they yearn for. This war needs a proxy, a human who will lead them to the right path.

This sounds promising, I will throw my own into the mix then.

This upcoming celestial eclipse will mark the day this war will make itself known to mankind; one human will gain the angelic powers needed to aid me.

They will also gain the demonic powers to aid me if so, be it!

High ranking angels and cherubs, heed my call, we will continue to fight until the martyr is chosen, do not falter!

Fallen angels and demons alike, keep fighting. I feel as if this war will be decided soon enough, WREAK HAVOC AS MUCH AS YOU NEED TO MAKE THE POINT CLEAR. YHWH, YOU WILL NOT WIN!