Filming and a kiss

It had been a week after I got to Toronto and we were going to start filming today. We had been working on getting to know one another and Walker and I had to have like 1 on 1 getting to know each other since we have most of our scenes with each other and play basically lovers. 

As I was walking to my trailer I noticed that Walker's was next to mine and Peyton's was on the other side of mine. I walked into my trailer and they gave me the clothes to wear. My costumes are very y2k-ish because it's in the past and Ross, Audrey, and Victoria. 

It was definitely different because I like to wear bright colors and other things like that but I wasn't hating this

It was definitely different because I like to wear bright colors and other things like that but I wasn't hating this. After I got my hair and makeup done I walked out and saw Walker getting out of his trailer and he walked up to me. 

"These feel weird" I laughed and we started complaining to ourselves. "I can feel the tags in my shirtttttt" I whined and we walked to set together. 

(What Walker was wearing)

"Alright you two, you guys will be filming first while the others get ready. Okay?" Andrew was talking to us about how he wants the scene to go and I was nodding. "Okay, ready and action!" 

The Scene-

"I'm Sorry about them Jenna, are you okay?" Mason held out a hand for Jenna to take and helped her off the ground. "Yeah thanks, and it's ok. Why are you friends with those douchebags though?" Mason had Jenna's notebook in his hands and gave it back to her.

"They know some stuff about me and are basically blackmailing me you could say." Mason and Jenna made eye contact and Jenna started to lean in and so did Mason until their lips touched. Jenna pulled away after some time and started apologizing.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me it ju-" Jenna was cut off by Mason grabbing her cheeks with his hands and smashing his lips against hers. Jenna melted into the kiss and they pulled away. "CUT!" Andrew yelled. 

"Walker what the heck?" Andrew exclaimed and Walker's face went red. "You were only supposed to kiss her once." Andrew eyed Walker down and I tried not to laugh. "I don't know, it seemed like it needed it. Just improvising, besides Emmy forgot her line!" Walker put his hands up defensively. 

"Whatever you two go back to your trailers, we're keeping that in just so that when it comes to interviews I'm making Emmy bring that up so that you'll get embarrassed. Also I'm going on Twitter and I'm going to make #Walkersyn happen."

Walker rolled his eyes and when he looked back at me we both burst out laughing. We went back to our trailers and we were done filming because Audrey and Ross had more scenes than us. I got back on my normal clothes and put my hair up in a claw clip.

I went to the hotel with Walker and we went to my room. "I'm bored. Let's watch Deadpool" Walker stated and grabbed the remote and put on Deadpool. "Okay I'll make popcorn, Buttered or kettle?" I asked and walked to the pantry. 

"Both!" Walker yelled to me and I grabbed both and put buttered in first. As it was going in the microwave I grabbed 2 bowls and went to the fridge and got a couple sodas.

I sat down on the couch after getting everything situated without Walker's help. After about 30 minutes I was getting tired and I fell asleep.

Peyton's POV:

After walking into the hotel room I heard the TV going and walked to the kitchen. I made coffee and walked into the living room to see Emmy and Walker asleep on the couch cuddled up with each other. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture.

PeytonElizabethLee

Liked by ross_lych and 800,421 others

PeytonElizabethLee Cuties!!!! Make #Walkersyn happen!!!!!

View 112,569

I posted the picture and walked off very happy.