Chapter 12: Damnation in Waves III

Accelerator here remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinion

Let's start:

Yozora: "I don't remember ever becoming your friend...Mei Ren"

The girl now known as Mei was eating a hard candy making a crunching sound smiling at Yozora who just glared

Yozora: "And how many times do I have to tell you you're not supposed to be chewing on hard candy like that"

Mei: "Hard not to besides here I thought after our time in Okinawa-"

Yozora: "We don't talk about that"

Yozora dangerously glared at Mei who backed up a bit

Mei: "Right my apologies even I'm not stupid enough to anger you"

Yozora: "You still haven't answered my question on why your here?"

Mei: "To check up on you after your little awakening at the Chronos building a few months prior and to pass off a message"

Yozora calming down looked slightly creeped out by Mei

Yozora: "Your spying on me?"

Mei: "Under her orders from your big sis"

Yozora: "She isn't my big sis, Giada as far as I'm concerned is a stranger like the other three besides quoting one of them my existence caused an imbalance of power"

Mei: "That leaves me with the message she told me to pass on 'To steel yourself soon' I'm guessing those three finally made their decision on accepting you"

Yozora eyes narrowed as Mei sighed

Mei: "I get how you feel but regardless of how it happened you are the one to inherit both Avrora Florestina's and Kaleid Blood's will and power which, to begin with, should not have been possible, as far as the three care they have something to keep themselves from feeling bored"

Yozora: '...'

Mei: "If it's any consultation I'm sorry for coming here ruining things I'm sure Avrora is happy you living your life the way you want to but., no never mind"

This confused Yozora as Mei walked towards him close to his face

Mei: "Yozora you shouldn't run and you shouldn't hide I'm sure Avrora doesn't want you to suffer or get hurt or your new girlfriend"

Yozora's eyes widen at that moment Mei kissed him Yozora feeling the taste of blood in his mouth backing away from Mei who smiled

Mei: "For their sake don't just put up with the norm after all your not normal after all and I did you a favor of helping you control that familiar that was acting up recently"

With that, she left as Yozora contemplated her words looking at his hand with a purple aura covering it

Yozora: 'Mei...'