Chapter 18: Breaking Point I

Accelerator here remember to leave a comment with your thoughts and opinion

Let's start:

Sera: "Morning Doc"

Sera: "Morning Doc"

Darren looking up and saw Seraphina in his office with blood dripping from her forehead

Darren: "Problem child number 2 I didn't expect to see you walking in looking like that"

Sera: "Yeah my ability haven't returned so I'll need help healing this"

Darren: "You could at least make an effort to wipe off the blood if the others see you walking around like that it'll cause confusion"

Sera: "Oh oops I thought I already had didn't realize there was this much"

Seraphina sat down as Darren examined her wound

Darren: "Alright it doesn't look too bad I'll patch up the opening and mix something for you give it an hour and you should be good to go in the meantime talk to problem child number one"

Sera: "Yozora is here?"

Darren pointed to the closed curtains

Darren: "Yup due to your situation I gave him a transfusion bag considering his healing ability is starting to slow down"

Sera: "Alright"

Seraphina walked to the curtains and entered seeing Yozora bringing from the bag like a juice box

Sera: "Hey Yozora"

Yozora: "Hey Sera"

Yozora noting the bandage on her for head as Sera sat on the bed

Sera: "So this is what it's like you made it seem like the end of the world but it isn't too bad it isn't too much different from the usual"

Yozora: "Sera who did this to you?"

Sera: "Don't know a green-haired girl with buns I never met threw a rock at me by accident"

Yozora: "It wasn't an accident"

Sera raised a brow towards Yozora

Sera: "How would you know? You weren't there she even ran up to me to apologize"

Yozora: "I know because it happened to me before not to mention if you think for a moment with your reputation and how powerful you were no one would dare throw a rock in your general direction and risk hitting you not unless they had a death wish meaning she threw it on purpose"

Sera: "If I'm scary as you claim why she did do it?"

Yozora: "She probably suspects your ability is compromised for whatever reason"

Sera: "What? I've been following your advice this whole time besides so what if people found out eventually once I recover it won't matter anymore "

Yozora: "You haven't recovered Yet!"