Chapter 11 : Whisper of Love

Vincent's POV

In the face of this lovely wolf, I can no longer control my strong desire in my heart, bewitched by his charm. I got up from my seat, approached him, "Can I..." before I could finish the whole sentence, Berry interjected with his speech "Yes".

As I traced delicate kisses and playful licks along his neck, savoring the sweet act of teasing, a soft, breathy moan escaped from Berry's lips. My paws weren't idle at the moment. With a gentle touch, my paws found their place on his chest, tenderly stroking his fur up and down, creating a soothing sensation. As I continued to caress his back, mirroring the affectionate motions I used on his chest, he couldn't help but purr instinctively.

I gazed at his stunning blue eyes as I gently ended the kiss, leaving a few faint hickeys on his neck. The way he looked at me conveyed an unmistakable desire for more. Berry led me onto the couch, pressing his body against mine. I felt a rush of excitement and affection as we embraced.

He drew his face closer to mine, his tongue gently begged for entrance, and in response, I opened my jaw slightly. I let out a soft, pleasure-laden moan escaping my lips, and I found myself panting with a mixture of excitement and anticipation.

As our lips reluctantly parted, looking into Berry's eyes, "I love you, Berry."

His face lit up with a warm smile, and he replied affectionately, "I love you too, Vincent."

We slid out of the couch, "Let's watch a movie," I suggested.

Berry's POV

"Good idea," I replied to his suggestion. I swiftly retrieved two ice-cold cans of soda from the fridge. Settled back onto the couch, ready to continue our cinematic journey. We snuggled together as the movie started, wrapped in each other's embrace. With a cozy blanket draped over our shoulders. I rested my head comfortable on his warm chest, while his arm held me close. I found solace and sense of security through the interaction between us.

Time slipped away like a silent thief, and before they knew it, it was already 7:00 pm. As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow through the curtains.

"I'll head to the restaurant to pick up our dinner. Make yourself at home; consider this place yours," Vincent said with a warm smile and left the house.

When he was outside, I cleaned the mess we made on the sofa. I straightened the cushions and folded the blanket we had shared. With each item placed back in its rightful spot, I eagerly awaited Vincent's return.

After a day filled with activities that had left me feeling utterly exhausted, I sought solace in Vincent's bedroom. His room offered a sense of comfort and familiarity. I sank into the softness of the mattress. Before long, my eyes grew heavy with drowsiness, I fell asleep while surrounded by the familiar scent of Vincent.

"Berry, wake up!"

I sleepily groaned and buried my head into the pillow, seeking a few more moments for rest. I opened my eyes a little and I saw Vincent playfully climbing onto the bed. Before I could react, his mischievous fingers found their way to my belly, and I burst into laughter as the ticklish sensation overwhelmed me. I twisted and turned, trying to escape from his teasing.

"V-Vincent, s-stop! I am fully awake now!" I said in between giggles.

"Oh, I don't believe you," he teased, his fingers kept dancing across my fur.

"No, seriously, I'm wide awake now! Please, give me a break!" I pleaded, feigning a pitiful expression.

He finally relented, a mischievous grin still playing on his lips. "Alright, alright, I'll stop," he said, sitting back and allowing me to catch my breath. "But only because I love your laugh."

I let out a contented sigh and gave him a playful nudge. "You're lucky I love you too, even if you wake me up like this," I said, pulling him into a warm hug.

_________________________________________________________