15. Jaz in Blonde?

Jazmine Dubois
16
The Dubois Residence 📍

Sometimes I find it almost comical that Huey thinks I'm just a dumb ass. He's been kissing my ass all afternoon and every time I ask why he just acts like it's a just because thing. A few days before Skye's party, a friend from school sent me a picture of Huey and Aaliyah at Home Depot.

There are two ways I could react, I could beat his ass or I could kill him. "So I was thinking we go to the zoo or something."he suggested. I titled my head to the side, "Huey you hate the fucking zoo." He sighed and kept bringing up all types of date ideas.

"What did you do?"I questioned. He paused and looked up, "Huh?"he asked. I stared at him knowing he heard exactly what I asked, "Huey get slapped. Don't make me ask again. What did you do?"I repeated. He fumbled around with his hands and stood up. "Okay all I did was run an errand for Caesar."he broke.

He walked around my bed trying to take my hand but I backed away from him. "And what else? Don't leave the most important part out."I scowled. He scoffed, "Jaz I swear I didn't know she'd be there. You can ask Hiro, when I left he told me Niyah was being messy and she brought out a whole different can of paint. If I had known she'd do that I never would've went. And she made this dumb ass excuse that weirdos come out at night and I just gave in to go. Me and her made small talk we didn't flirt and you know I have no remaining feelings for her whatsoever."he explained.

I didn't really know what to make out of his story. So I texted Ming to have her check it out for me. "Alright, if you say so."I shrugged. He stared at me taken aback and frowned, "What's the catch?"he asked. I crossed my arms and looked around my room, "Every action has a consequence...so with that being said, no sex for two weeks!"I exclaimed.

"Jazmine that is not reasonable at all."he whined. I smiled, "No it totally is, Huey you were gonna lie to me if I hadn't have found out. It's been four days since Skyes birthday and all you've been doing is trying to cover up your tracks."I explained. He pulled me over to him and cupped my face, "Jaz I don't like her, it wasn't intentional to lie to you I just didn't feel like it was a big deal."he said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him, "Baby I love you but had the roles been reversed you wouldn't speak to me at all. It shouldn't be any different, there have to be boundaries in a relationship. We're not breaking up, I trust you and all, but you have to learn from your mistakes."I smiled.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and nodded, "Okay fine but that doesn't include kissing and cuddling right?"he asked. I laughed and hugged him, "No I'll be cuddling you to death for two weeks."

Later...

Huey and I had watched a movie together and I kind of forced him to leave since he got a little touchy, I made it clear I want to abide by my rules. Although two weeks is a stretch, a girl has needs too.

To distract myself I invited the girls over to hangout. But it turned into an entire Jasmine makeover session, "Close your eyes." Asia instructed. I did as she said, feeling her lightly dab makeup on my face. Meanwhile Angel stood behind me flat ironing this wig she somehow convinced me to wear.

Ming and Cindy were bustling around in my closet acting like it was a mall. "Jazmine how have I not noticed your boobs are like huge? Don't tell me your pregnant."I heard Ming scoff. I giggled along with everyone else and Asia told me to open my eyes. The makeup look was really nice and surprisingly I liked Angels bizarre choice in this blonde wig.

"Ahhh you like it?"Asia smirked. I nodded and the two did a high five. Ming and Cindy plopped down on my bed and they both held this mischievous expression on their faces. "Since Huey decided to act up it's only right that you tease the Gram a little."Cindy winked. As I took a few pictures they danced around my room and were in deep conversation about school later this year.

"So maybe this year Angel and Riley will stop playing and just get together."Ming laughed. I turned around and smiled getting ready to finally see Angel break. The two have been sneaking around forever, at Skye's birthday it was so funny watching them immediately separate any time Angel's brother came around. "We've been arguing a lot lately about some bitch he's friends with."she scoffed.

Cindy frowned, "Who?"she asked. Angel got on her phone and showed us a girl's Instagram, "Lashay, Shay whatever the fuck her name is. I don't like her, maybe it's just me being jealous and stubborn."she explained. I scowled, Lashay and Aaliyah are like sisters. Maybe it isn't a coincidence that she happened to be at Niyah's. "Yeah we're not too fond of her either it's okay."Ming replied.

Cindy remained quiet, she obviously knew something we didn't. "What?"I asked. She sighed and we all remained quiet until she spoke. "She used to be Riley's sneaky link. The most I know is they used to just link to smoke and you know. But I don't think you have to worry Angel, he doesn't like her romantically. He was kind of using her at the time."she explained. Angel just stared at her, "You think I'm gonna let a bitch who used to fuck on my nigga be around him?"she asked.

"You right my bad."Cindy laughed. Angel gave her a soft smile then it faded, "I really like Riley I just don't trust him sometimes."she admitted. Asia placed her hand on Angel's shoulder, "The way he speaks about you all the time I'm sure he likes you as well. If he sees you being his girlfriend in the future then he'll work towards it and be loyal."she reassured.

For the rest of the night we exchanged advice in our relationships and I realized we all kind of need a break from the boys more often.

Lil.Jaz

Liked by Ca3sar_ and 6,834 others

Lil.Jaz   Trouble never looked so fine 👅

(Pinned) NotVngel_ -  We did our big one w this install 😫

View all comments

Hey y'all how's school going? If you started. I started Monday and it was lowkey kind of fun.

Thoughts on Shay?