P R O L O G U E

The Strongblossom Family was an infamous yet mysterious one. They're basically a mafia and it was created for every family member to protect to each other, to protect the young and the weak from any harm that gets in their way. And Mateo falls in the middle of all of it. Mateo alongside his mother, are not blood related to any of the family members. Mateo was mostly Japanese, his mother, Hana being Pilipino while his step-father is Russian. From his mother's second marriage, he had two younger siblings, twin siblings Aiyana and Ruka. 

Mateo was considered a troublesome child by outsiders, messing with other people he shouldn't be messing with. Mateo was quick-witted, smart and abnormally strong. And people either feared him, or did the complete opposite, admired him. Growing up, Mateo was extremely strong, he can carry heavy objects despite being as young as 6 years old. Which to his family's surprise was a condition, a defect if you will.

A condition called Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy, a condition that he originally inherited from his biological father. The condition reduces body fat and increases muscle size and affected individuals have up to twice the usual amount of muscle mass. They also tend to have increased muscle strength. 

Meaning Mateo was stronger than a usual kid and looks bulkier and muscular than he's supposed to be. Don't get it wrong, the condition didn't affect Mateo and his family much but he felt left out and excluded. He felt lonely and blamed this condition as to why he can't find and make friends. 

Mateo himself dresses very formal. He sports a classic suit and a fluffy coat that drapes over his shoulders. His hair was short and curly but it's not enough to hide the intense glare of his crimson red eyes. He spent his youthful years working as a 'debt collector' for his father until he turned 20 wherein his mother started pushing him into a relationship, demanding grandchildren like any Pilipino mother turning 60 years old.

And for a 23 year old Mateo, it's been quite a struggle to meet someone who is either not afraid of him or not down bad for his muscular physique. Until she met her... 

Now it's gonna look like your generic, "Mafia boss falling inlove with a normal girl that plays hard to get." And yes, it went like that. Reiki Valera was the first born of a quite popular and wealthy family. The Valera family. Reiki was popular for being  young child actress in her ripe age of 6 years old until she stopped when she was 15 for prioritizing school. 

People were drawn to her because of her appearance and her amazing performances and portrayal of characters. She has this beautiful long brown hair and this beautiful pink eyes that shimmers like pink quarts that made her look generic yet so special at the same time. 

When Mateo found her, she was working at a 5 star hotel that he was staying at. What happened to this child star and why is she working at this kind of place. And because of wanting to answer that question, he ended up gravitating towards her. 

Mateo and Reiki will then get married and have 3 children of their own. Mateo had passed his condition to all of his children. 

His first born. 19 year old Matthew enjoys reading books and playing classical music. Mateo pities his son for being an outcast. He feels useless and defeated that his own child had to go through what he went through. Matthew had no friends and that resulted to him to isolating himself. On top of not having friends, Matthew at the time was being severely bullied, resulting to him falling into depression and Mateo knows that his son won't ask for help, he will only continue to hide in the comfort of a library. 

Matthew sports a classic suit, minus the blazer. Alongside the suit, he wears a red corset and black laced gloves that covers his hands. He has long brown hair and bangs that covers his crimson red eyes. He matches the whole look with black shoes with short heels. He also have a muscular physique, just being a little slimmer and skinnier.

His second born. 17 year old Althea who is very much like Reiki. They share the same eyes, the same smile, the same laugh. Althea likes pink and cute stuff, and also knows how to draw, a skill that not many have in the Strongblossom family. Out of his 3 children, Althea has the largest muscle mass and she's the strongest out of all of them. She was quite lucky enough to have a very feminine physique. 

Althea doesn't even wear anything close to a suit. She fashions a buttoned up red polo with the rolled up sleeves. With black high-waisted shoulder-straps pants which she pairs with either brown knee-high boots or black red bottom heels. She keeps her brown hair in a half down, half pigtails look and her bangs are dyed in the color of pink with green tips.

And his third and last born. 12 year old Agatha who acts, dresses and talks like Matthew but looks like Althea. She, like her older brother seems mood stunned. Because of Matthew's influence, Agatha chooses to not interact. She was smarter than the others kids and likes scaring other kids facts and stuff she had read from her older brother's books. Just like any developing young teenager, she likes video games, listening to music and draw. 

Agatha sports a seemingly normal black school uniform. She pairs this with red plaid skirt and a black blazer with a Strongblossom family pin as an accessories. She also carries around a red randoseru backpack and red and white headphones. Her hair is black and short, her hair being curled upwards with a decorative red ribbon on the side of her head.

The three was inseparable, 3 peas in a pod despite having different personalities, likes and hobbies. And they will do anything for each other. 

Anything...

Anything for each other...