·:*¨༺ ♱ 3 ♱ ༻¨*:·

Tw: Eating disorder, body shaming, insecurities, self hatred, bullying, purging, mentions of gun and firearm, mentions of overdosing and suicide. If not comfortable, please do not proceed.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

⚜Suicide hotlines numbers are available in the story description if you or anyone you know id struggling. Please reach out for help. Remember, you're not alone, help is always here.⚜

⋆♱✮♱⋆

The POV is also on Althea but Matthew will soon take over after her in a bit.

⋆♱✮♱⋆

Althea is one of the most important thing that has ever happened to me. Her existence was such a blessing to me. I can finally have a friend. I can finally have someone to talk to, share my favorite things with. And we got close, real close. We did everything together, we were inseparable.

Althea was the sister i never asked for but the sister i needed. I barely had any playmates at the time and my mom conceiving her means I'd get a permanent playmate and i was desperate to keep her as i didn't want to be lonely again.

Althea was the polar opposite of me. Unlike me, who's always so gloomy, wears darker colors and has a hobbie of a 1800's vampire. She's very cheerful, she likes pink and generally more of an approachable person.

She's very emotion-driven and will refuse to do anything that makes her comfortable. She's sensitive and is easily overwhelmed.

But Althea had a special trait about her, her strength. Althea was so much stronger than her peers. She can carry so much heavy objects in such a small size and she used to be proud of it. She likes showing people she's strong. She'd arm-wrestle teenage boys and carry heavy things infront of our cousins. And they never found her scary, they found it cool! And unsual but fascinating.

Even though our parents have explained to then many times for Althea's strength, they believe that it was magic and Althea enjoyed the attention she was getting.

While she was getting the attention, i chose to hide in the shade and she would notice that. She would always drag me to play with the other kids and she will get angry at anyone who chooses to push me away. It was fun to play with the others kid when they don't push me away. But the older we get, the longer she stays with me.

"What are you doing here Althea?" I asked, curling into a ball while i read my book. "You ran upstairs after dinner, are you okay?" She asked as she sat down at the edge of my bed. "I'm fine, just go to them or something." I groaned. "Are seriously lying to me right now?" She asked, annoyed as she shakes me around.

She's annoyed. She's annoyed that I'm not socializing. She's angry because she's noticing that I'm pushing her away.

"You weren't like this before! I thought you liked hanging out with me?! Why are you avoiding me?! Do you not love ud anymore!?" She shouted angrily as she stares at me intently. I bowed my head down, looking at the ground, not having the courage to answer as i feel her burning holes through my back.

"Is it about them again?! If it is then talk to me! Are you still scared that they're gonna hurt me!? Kuya I'm strong! I'm capable of defending myself!" She screamed.

Oh yeah, another thing to worry about. My bullies. They may not hurt Althea physically but they like to show her that they can hurt me. And i was scared for her. So i taught her everything i need her to know.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.♡ *・。゚☆゚.

"You know that fucked up bully of yours? What's her name again? Kira is it?" Althea asked as she drop a notebook on the table and she aggressively sat down, causing the table to rock and thud loudly. "Yeah..? What about it?" I asked her, raising my head from the book I'm reading.