Aleta's part of the story - Part 1

Hey everyone, sorry that this chapter took a long time. I've just been very busy with a lot of stuff (pls don't hate me), but it's all finished now so I hope you enjoy it. And if I've something or whatever please let me know. anyways enjoy. byeeeeeee

Third Person Point Of View - *Aleta Blushes* "Heh, I think you're turning a bit red in the face their love" The person chuckled and then softly kissed Aleta on the side of the forehead. Aleta immediately sat up and opened her eyes staring into the girls' eyes and was shocked to see who it was that was staring back at her. "Who are you?" Aleta asked curiously. "Well good morning to you too." said the girl in a bit of an annoyed tone. "Sorry, just. I just like to know the person that I'm talking to and the person who helped me out of the woods" Aleta said still trying to stop the glare going on the girl's face so she could see her better. "Well, the names Nova, Nova Vespertine." 

Nova - ok fine, I'll do it, but this is the first and last time I'm doing this, ok? *Deeply breaths in and out* Hey, name's Nova, Nova Vespertine. I'm 15 years old and I'm Asexual. my family is quite tall, my dad's 6'4, my mum's 5'9 and I'm 5'7, sooo I'm quite tall. I've got quite a muscular build thanks to my parents which makes me naturally good at any sport I do, but not the best at running. I have pure white hair, which is very odd and rare, so I usually dye my hair random colours, but for some reason never a natural colour right now it's a lime green from halfway down my hair is green along with most of my undercut and then all of my eyebrows. I have very light-toned skin and deep brownish-blue eyes... which is also odd...   I'm the middle child of 12 kids. The oldest is 21 and the youngest is 6, my parents are still happily married, and we live in a massive two-story house except for my two oldest siblings Rick (21), and Jarrad (20), they're both in university now. Rich wants to be a mechanic and Jarrad wants to be an engineer in the army.  I don't have many friends, but I do have two really close friends, we've been friends since kindergarten. Their names are Cosmo Kicklighter and Sky Wixx, and yes, they are both boys if you didn't notice. we all have special abilities, like some form of super powers, Cosmo has the ability to teleport and to shape-shift into anything he wants, Sky has the power control elements (but mainly water) and to talk to animals, and I have the power of telecines and well from my research and other stuff I think you call it 'dark magic'. we've had these so-called 'gifts' ever since we were born. This year we have all been accepted into this school for kids like us, they call themselves "The School Of Midnight Talkers" and they help kids like us control and figure out our power/abilities/gifts whatever you want to call them. the letter went something like things...

"Dear (Name), I am happy to inform you that you have been allocated to be going to the school of midnight talkers, you see This school is no ordinary school, we've been keeping an eye on you and we've noticed that you have some interesting abilities that we think we might be able to help you control and use, but if you want this there are some conditions that you must except before going to this school. All your friends and family must forget you, and you must never try and remind them of you if you do you might jeopardize your and the school's identity and everything that we do. If you accept these conditions, please call this phone number at the bottom of the letter to inform us that you're willing to accept. If you accept these conditions and call us, a car will come and pick you up and take you to the airport and you will be going to (place). you will be able to meet some new people and maybe even become friends with some. hope all goes well 

Yours sensorily

The school of midnight talkers

045 677 952 (random number)

sooooo yeah, but because me and the others only got the letters a week ago and it's the end of the school year we will be starting next year along with all the other kids that got this letter throughout this year, Apparently it's easier this way. so at least it gives me more time to spend with the people I know and care about most before they... forget... me. anyway, that's the end of my intro/backstory. now let's get on with the story, shall we?