05

4 days later

Hongjoong pov.

"Wooyoung, have you seen Yunjin?" I asked as I took my things from my locker.

"I don't know. These days she has been ignoring everyone, even me and the girls." Wooyoung answered as he took another sip from his soda.

It was very weird. Yunjin doesn't usually ignore us. And if something happens, she always tells Wooyoung. I was confused. But just then I saw Mingi coming to us with an annoyed face.

He sighed. 

"Everything fine hyung?" Jongho said as Mingi opened his locker.

"Karina is back. And she's after my ass again."

Wooyoung laughed. "Again? And what is doing the princess in this 'ew' school like she always says?"

"Well baby, I was forced to come to this horrible school again."

A tall girl came to us and kissed Mingi on the cheek. Karina is Mingi's ex. They broke up because she cheated on him with another boy from America, where she stayed for 3 years, until now. She is 17, 1,79 cm height and really skinny, with long blonde hair and a fancy, expensive look and style. 

Mingi rolled his eyes and I wanted to leave until I saw Yunjin going to the bathroom. Is she... crying?

Wooyoung whispered to me. "Trust me, I would go to see if she's alright, but we are dead if we enter girls' bathroom."

---

Yunjin pov.

Why  am I feeling like this? I don't even like him. But Karina...

Flashback

"Karina! I... Want to tell you something..." I said as I got closer to her, with some flowers behind my back.

"What is it Yun? Tell me! Tell me!" She excitedly told.

"Do you... Wanna be my girlfriend? I have been liking you for so long and I... Thought about confessing to you finally."

Karina took a step back and gave me a disgusted look.

"Ew! Are you lesbian? You belong to hell!"

I felt my eyes getting all teary as she said those words. I threw the flowers and ran away in the rain.

End of flashback

 "I was only 9..." I said, trying not to burst out in tears. 

I took a deep breath and sat down, leaning on the wall.

I liked Karina for so long and I always wanted to be with her. But she didn't just reject me, she even said those things that hurt me.

I shook my head and looked at my phone. 5 missed calls from Wooyoung.

To be honest, I knew that all the crying and all this shit is for nothing. I knew someone that already is down bad for me but treats me like an enemy.

I ironically laughed and got up, fixing my make up and hair.

---

"Yunjin! I have been searching for you all day long!" Wooyoung yelled breatheless as he ran to me.

"Sorry Woo for worrying you." I said as he took me into a tight hug.

"Don't let Karina's presence change you or anything. Leave the past and all her shits behind pal. To make you feel better," he leaned closer to my ear, "Mingi has been kinda down bad for you these ast days."

I broke the hug and looked in Wooyoung's eyes, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

Wooyoung took me by the hand and we entered Kitty's Koffee, ordering 2 frappes and sitting down at a 2 people table.

"Tea time!" He said while smirking.

"These past days," he continued, "Mingi stayed every night and stalked your social medias, drank quite a lot and acted more... nice and sweet."

"And? Beside the stalking, those things have nothing to do with me." I said while resting my head on my hand.

"You don't understand. It was like this with Karina too. But not like that. The first time he met her, he would always drink a soju bottle in 2 days, sometimes in one day, he acted like a child at that time, but still cold and not that nice. Get in mind that when he did all of these he was mad in love. With you it's another thing. He's down bad for you." Wooyoung said as our frappes came.

Now that I think about it, from what I saw these days at school, Mingi really seems more... different.

I shook my head and took a sip from the coffee.

Just then Hyunjin and Felix entered the caffee. 

Oh shit...

Wooyoung doesn't have the best relationship with them. If he finds out that I'm staying with them and also took drugs and shits with them he will get so mad.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said and took my phone, hurrying to the bathroom.

Just when I wanted to close the door, someone put its hand on and opened it.

"Hyunjin what are you doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Calm down love, I just wanted to see you." He said while smirking.

I was scared now. I couldn't run or do anything since he entered the cabinet and locked the door.

"What do you want again? I told you already, I'm done with the drugs and your shits. I don't like you. Get over it. That era is done." I said and leaned on the wall.

"Aw come on baby. We all know that you're so down bad for me and so in love." Hyunjin said and stroked my hair.

"Who is 'all'?" I asked and took his hand away.

He smirked and took out his phone, showing me a post with him kissing a girl that from behind looked alike with me. His hand was on her leg and she was wearing a short, tight, black dress.

I laughed. "Alright good one. But you think that people will really believe this? Come on, everyone knows I don't dress like a slut."

He didn't say anything and opened the comment section. 2,6k comments. Many were like what I just said, that I don't dress like that and that it was definitely not me. And then there were the "Omg Yunjin is such a slut" comments.

 And then there were the "Omg Yunjin is such a slut" comments

I laughed at Wooyoung's and Eunchae's comments. They were the funniest. To be honest I don't care at all if people call me a slut or whore. Because only the true ones know that I am nothing like that.

"Thank you you really made me laugh a little bit. But I don't give a fuck." I said and winked at him after hitting him in the back of his head, causing him to fall and I went out the bathroom like nothing happened.