15

"Done the work. Now should we run so the police won't find out or just say he killed himself?" Wooyoung said as he chuckled.

Hongjoong looked outside through the window. "The second option sounds the best. But first, let's clean so no fingerprints will be found. Even if we wore gloves, we still need to make sure."

We nodded and started cleaning up the mess, leaving the blood on the ground.

"Done. Now Yunjin, do you think you can make yourself cry and call the police? We will leave and let you do the work." Yunho asked as they put on another pair of gloves.

I nodded and grinned. "Sure thing. You guys go and I will finish everything here."

As the boys left I made myself cry by thinking about the past trauma and everything I had. Tears started running down my face and I found myself sobbing already.

I took the phone and called 911 as fast as I could.

"911 what is your emergency."

"My boyfriend... He killed himself. Please help."

"Ma'am, please calm down. Can you tell me what happened?"

"He called me and told me to come over as he wasn't feeling the best these past days and when I entered his apartment... I found himself dead in his bed."

I kept on sobbing and acting all hurt and a total mess.

The lady told me that she would send people and I ended the call.

I put my phone on the table and looked in the drawers, getting some good money Hyunjin had.

After making myself look like a total mess I took my phone and fell on my knees in the blood, crying with my head on the bed.

The ambulance came and they took him. They told me to get home and I slowly nodded, getting up and leaving.

As I got back to the boys' house, they all looked at me in shock as I entered the house.

"Mission accomplished," I said and smiled.

"Yunjin... The blood?" Wooyoung raised an eyebrow.

"Oh don't worry I had to act so I sat on the ground where the blood was. I'm gonna clean myself up now. Gosh, I smell like dead fish now." I said and rolled my eyes.

---

After 2 days we were informed that Hyunjin was officially dead.

To be honest, I didn't want to go that far, but it was necessary.

"You know what I'm curious," Mingi sipped from his coffee, "What will Karina do after she finds out that her lovely pookie bear is dead."

"Let's just hope she won't be after your ass again," Jongho said and giggled.

I smiled and looked at my phone to see a notification from Felix.

"Guys I'm sorry but I have to go," I say as I get up.

"Can't I come with you love?" Mingi said as he pouted.

I took his face in my hands and gave him a peck on the lips. "I'm sorry but no. If you want we can have a movie night at my place."

He chuckled and smiled, acting like a kid.

As I got out of the house I went directly to the park Felix told me to meet him. I was confused about what was happening because he seemed weird in the messages.

"Yunjin!" Felix yelled as his eyes met mine.

His eyes were sparkling and he seemed really happy.

"What's the matter?" I say as I hug him and a little smile makes its appearance on my lips.

"I found out this morning that Hyunjin died. I'm so happy that I am not controlled anymore and I can do whatever you want. By the way, talking about that..." he made a big pause and looked at me with a straight face, "do you know anything about his death?"

I gulped and looked down. "He called me at his apartment 2 days ago to talk to me and... When I got there he committed suicide..."

I hated lying to my friend. But I had no choice. I still don't trust Felix 100%.

He took my hands in his and looked at me.

"Well and aren't you happy about that? Yunjin, he finally is gone. He won't ever disturb you again or do anything to you. You're free."

I sighed, hearing footsteps behind me.

"I am happy, but someone is definitely not hap-" But I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt a grip on my hair, dragging me on the ground.

It was Karina. I knew she would come to me after finding out that her pookie bear is dead.

"You monster... What have you done to Hyunjin? How dare you touch him?" She yelled as her make-up was a total mess from crying.

"Kim Yunjin... You're a psycho."

Felix looked at us and I laughed. "You really think I did something to him? Oh come on he is the one who did it to himself."

I got up and took Karina's hands in mine. "If I were to hurt one of you two, you would have definitely been my target love."

And with that I smiled once again and left to my house.

---

"You really said that? Oh my..." Hongjoong exclaimed as he sat on the couch.

Wooyoung laughed after I said the whole story and almost fell on the ground.

"That's my princess," Mingi spoke too and dragged me closer to him by my waist.

I only told Wooyoung, Hongjoong and Mingi to come over to my place for a movie night as the others refused and had work to do.

"Now leaving all of this aside, let's watch a horror movie." I said as I took the remote and smirked.

Tonight will be fun.