19

But I couldn't say what I wanted as I got a call from Hongjoong.

He decided to stay with mom this week as the boys would annoy him.

"Yes Joong? Everything alright?"

"Yunjin..." He said almost whispering. He was breathing heavily and was crying.

"Come as fast as you can in the apartment. Mom died."

As I heard the last words I completely froze and started shaking. I couldn't talk, move or do anything.

"A-Alright..." I said and closed the call, falling on my knees. I couldn't breathe from crying. I was a total mess and couldn't believe what just happened.

Yeosang sat next to me and took me into his arms, trying to calm me down. He yelled for the boys to come.

As Mingi entered the living room he ran to me and quickly took me in a tight hug, letting me cry my soul out on his shoulder.

"What happened Yeosang? Why is Yunjin crying and shaking?" Yunho asked as he got me a glass of water.

Yeosang sighed and got up. "Hongjoong called and told Yunjin to go as fast as she could to their mom's apartment because she died."

Mingi tightened the hug and kissed my forehead.

I didn't know that this day would come. She wasn't feeling well at all in the past few days, but she wasn't sick or anything.

I had the worst scenarios in my head and couldn't stop sobbing and wasn't able to breathe for now that well.

"Calm down love. Everything will be alright. We are here for you." Mingi said and kissed my head again.

---

When we got to the apartment 20 minutes later, we found Hongjoong talking to some doctors. As our eyes met I could feel tears forming again. He had red puffy eyes too. I ran to him and hugged him tight, trying not to burst out crying again.

"I'm sorry Yunjin..." He whispered.

I broke the hug and went to the bathroom to see her lying down on the floor, with her eyes closed, mouth open and hands getting bruised.

Tears started falling again and I tried to help myself but couldn't. Hongjoong came too and side hugged me.

"When I came from shopping I found her like that. The doctors said that she had died 2 hours ago. The reason might be a heart attack." He said and gently stroked my back.

I slowly nodded and sighed.

We decided to leave to the living room because we couldn't see her like that anymore.

"Some people will come in like 30 minutes to get her and then tomorrow someone will need to go get some papers from the family doctor so that we can take the body to the morgue and have it embalmed, washed and dressed, and then you will arrange the funeral. Condolences and sorry for your loss." One of the men said and they left the apartment, leaving us staying like that.

Hongjoong took Mingi to the kitchen to talk to him and I remained with Seonghwa who gently stroked my hair. "Everything will be alright Yun. We are here for you."

Mingi pov.

As I went with Hongjoong to the kitchen so he could talk to me in private, he sighed and leaned on the wall.

"Mingi, take Yunjin home and take care of her, please. It will be really hard for her especially. Mentally, physically and emotionally."

I nodded and looked down. "Hongjoong, please take care of yourself too. It won't be hard only for her, but for you too. Let Seonghwa stay tonight here with you and if you don't want to or can't sleep at least rest, lay down and just rest your mind. Stay positive, everything will be alright."

He showed a weak smile and came to me to hug me. Even people who hate physical touch need a hug sometimes.

---

Yunjin pov.

2 days since mom's funeral. My former dad found out and he somehow came to the city and went to her grave, deciding then to come see how are we doing.

As me and Mingi were on the couch, him trying to calm me down for the third time today, a knock was heard.

"I will get it." Mingi said and got up to go open the door.

---------------

Hi pretty people. Well, im not dead haha... But i wont be able again to write that much in the next 2 weeks because my grandpa died and im broken and a total mess😞