Chapter 4: Deal with It

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter, all rights go to Uncle Rick and JK Rowling. I only own OC/Readers POV and some of the plot.

POV Lia

"Um before that can I ask a question to know the event that's going on?" I asked carefully. Hey, just because I know the place doesn't mean I'm fearless.

"Do you need to know the year, I can tell you?" She replied back equally.

"No need, numbers aren't gonna do me any good." I turned to Percy. "Who is Rachel Elizabeth Dare?" I questioned him.

If he says she's the Oracle of Delphi, I can ask when that happened, if he doesn't know her then I can ask him who Nico is, if he does know Rachel but not as the oracle... then I've come in the middle of a I like Percy Civil War.

"How do you know her name?" He questioned back.

"Answer the dam question." I retorted.

"It's-" He began.

"Dam. D-A-M. Yeah I know." I interrupted, I was getting impatient now.

"Fine." He rolled his eyes. "She is a mortal I met on Hover Dam last winter, I met her today at school orientation and she helped me escape from some empousa." My eyes widened.

"Today?" I asked surprised

He nodded.

"Got it." I had enough information now to not get myself killed, I suppose, and not tell them the future that still is a long way.

I faced Selina.

"Your name is Selina Beauregard, daughter of Lady Aphrodite." I paused, I had added Lady in case the gods were listening and as much as I hate it I have to be respectful cause, after all I am just a mortal in this world of mythology. "You're the current Head Counselor, and dating Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus. Your father owns a chocolate shop, your good with pegasi and you've managed to tame the Bronze Dragon using charmspeak due to which you effectively saved your boyfriend, Percy and Annabeth's life by giving them time to stop the dragon and..." I stopped.

I realized my mistake as soon as I said it. To add salt in the wound Annabeth just had to point it out.

"And? What were you going to say." She questioned.

"And the rest is the future..."I spoke in barely a whisper but everyone heard it and I swear their eyebrows went higher than Mount Olympus.

I could practically see what the Fates would do to me, I'm sure they just brought me here by mistake and wanted to send me back as soon as possible without me spoiling their plans. I bet they wanted to bring Uncle Rick here, so that they could conspire evil plans like, sending Percabeth to Tartarus. I shuddered mentally.

And then all hell broke loose. But not like in the PJO books where monsters attack, like, interrogate that poor, innocent child and attack her with questions type.

"What the-" Travis began.

Silena stood their, just standing there silently (I like her) in shock.

"Is this a test from Apollo of some kind?" Annabeth asked Will.

"I don't know, maybe he wants more shrines or something. But it could also be that she is a new host for the Oracle." Will answered somewhat panicking.

"That's SO COOL!!" Was Percy's only response.

"Dude, That's awesome! Will Travis ever get a girlfriend or is that just not possible?" Connor asked, all excited.