Chapter 7: I become an Intern of the Oracle

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter, all rights go to Uncle Rick and JK Rowling. I only own OC/Readers POV and some of the plot.

POV Annabeth

Half way through and the tranquility of the walk was maintained. I expected Lia to ruin it any moment of course. I didn't hate her, if that's what you were thinking. She just acted like Percy when he was annoying, most of the time. I knew she said that she was 12 years old but she didn't really act like it, which made me think she was changed to 10 (almost 11) for a reason.

My previous statement was proven correct as I found myself and the other's talking and asking her to guess the places we passed. It wasn't so bad talking I suppose, if I wanted peace and serenity I expected it from the wrong people.

"What about that one?" Travis questioned pointing at the Armory.

"Surrounded by weapons and by the children of Ares. It's the Armory, considering it's not red enough to be the Ares cabin." Lia guessed correctly. Again.

"Do you know that one?" Connor asked pointing at the Arena.

"Oh that's the Arena where you train and you have a new swords master named Quintus, who has a pet hellhound named Mrs. O'Leary."

"Nothing goes past you does it?"

"And that?" Percy asked pointing to the pegasus stable.

"That's the Pegasus Stable, of course. You got the letter from Lord Hermes there, right?"

"Wow, you know a lot." Percy marveled.

"Why, thank you." She replied doing a little curtsy which made others chuckle.

Then it hit me.

"Wait, you got a letter from Hermes?" I asked inquisitively

"Well it wasn't from him. He just delivered it." Percy responded. I waited for him to continue but when he didn't I felt as if I shouldn't ask. He seemed a little lost in thought.

The silence that continued was broken when Silena asked another question trying to break the ice.

"Oh- uh, how about that?" She said pointing towards the Forge.

"The Forge. Your boyfriend must be working there right now. If you want you can go visit him?" Lia asked sounding kind of guilty. I guess she thought Silena missed Beckendorf.

"Oh no, it's not that I just-"

"You can go visit the Forge if you like. I'm sure the others wouldn't mind." Chiron said kindly.

It was followed by an echo of 'of course not', 'go ahead' and 'no funny business'. I'll let you guess who said that.

After that it was a slightly uncomfortable silence as we didn't really have anything to talk about. Luckily, we reached the Big House before it got awkward.

We sat on the couches and were quite for a few seconds before Lia suddenly gasped and covered her mouth with her hand in shock. I wasn't surprised actually, I'd seen her eyes glazed over since we stopped talking and I knew she was thinking about things. Most probably about the Wizards she mentioned and she may have remembered or realized something causing her to react like that.

But what did surprise me was how she reacted.

POV Lia

(AN: Yeah sorry for changing POV's so fast but I needed this to work and also WARNING. The next part contains SPOILER to those who are reading the series (whichever book form 1-8) and those who have completed if they haven't seen the movie or read the book Secrets of Dumbledore. I apologize because you can't exactly skip this without mistakenly reading it so the only solution is: Close this book right now and believe whatever lie you've seen/read in the books about Dumbledore)