Fitting room

"Aaaaah I dont have anything to wear" You say as closeing the wardrobes door.

"Honey you have a ton of clothes you can wear" Says König puting the book down on the nightstand and stending up.

You had an idea. And as the idea wa made you started to dress up and getting a bag and some money in it.
"Where ate you going Y/n?" He askes."Im going shopping" You say and making your way to the bethroom to do you hair and put some make up on.
As yoh finished yoh see König dressed up stending next to the door putting his shoes on.
"And where are you going?" She askes him while putting your green Jordans to mach you whole outfit.

30 minitues later

You guys arrived to the malls parkinglot. König helped you out of the car. "Thank you" You day making you way to the mall.
"Where do you wanna go first Y/n?" He tell.

You looked around and the first store you see is Gucci. "Lets go to Gucci First" "Alright" Says König already knowing its gonna cost him a lot.(You guys are rich in this story)

"Hi can I help you" The girl ask "No thank you" You say looking around in the shop....

After you tryed almost half of the store on you guys moved on tho the next store which is Dior.

You found a pair of lingerie and without even tooking aroun more in the store you tarted to ealk to the fittig rooms.
"What did you find" König say. You dont say a word but show him the lingerie."Scheißen" He whisper to him self but you heard it.

In the fitting room

You took  every piece of you cloth off and put the lingerie. You moved the curtain to the side and looked at König.

"Herr, erbarme dich, turn around" He say in a low voice.

You turne around to show him every angle.

The lingerie:

"Looks pretty good on you Y/n"He says and put each of his hands on your ass to squezze them and when hi done whit that he push his hard member to your ass

Without a word you turn around and kiss him. While kissing he pulls curtain back and start the process.

"You have to be really quit Liebling" " It was never a problem" You say pulling his shirt first then then pants off.

"Ohh god you already this wet, but we haven't even started Y/n" He says and gets on his knees and pulls your panties off.

He started to lick you clit while putting one finger in you pussy. One of you hand was on top of his head grabbind his hair and the nother was on his sholder for some support.
"Ahhh König put another finger inn" You whisper moan to him and while you to busy to keep quit he puts your right leg on his shoulder."As you wish Y/n" And he puts another finger in so now his tongue working on your clit while his two finger triggering you G-spot.

You wanted to warn him that you gonna cum in a second but you coudn't get a sigle word out of your mout. But he didn't need any word to knkw when you close you hold into him 10 times stronger so he put the hand on your breast to play with you nipple.

The hand what was on his shoulder was now on your mouth to cover the moan of pleasure.

"Im not done with you yet Y/n "König speak now and stending up to pull his boxers down, turns you around. As he turnd you around you faced the mirror then you felt his hand pushed you to the mirror. As the cold mirror thouch your nipple you bit your bottom lip to not let out any noice.

"Just like that Y/n keep quit" You cant even think of any respond becouse he push his hard member onto your wet pussy. "Ohh dear lord" You whisper rolling your eyes back.

He gives you a few second to get use to his size but not to long becouse he starts in a stady but hard pace.

You feel his head on your neck, and his hands on your waist for him to be easierc to fuck you.

The reason he is soo close to your ears is becouse he knows how much you rurn on when you every moan of him. He needed to put one of his hand on your mouth to keep you queit. But unfortunately he wasen't quick enough so a bit to loud moan slipps out of you.

"Is everything alright in there?" A worker from there askes."Yes all good" König say while putting his hand on your mouth to silent you.

After 5 minitues of sraight hitring you G-spot you so close to finish.
"Just a bit more Y/n and you right there" Kónig moans into you ears."Faster" You say and with a few mkrw thrust you cum.

König pulls out of you and cums on your back. He picked up a tissue from his pocket to clean you and help you dress up. 

'It was amazing" You say and put the last piece of clothing on. "I agree a 100%" Said König making his way out of the fitting room to buy the lingerie for you..........

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in the next oone!❤👋🏻