Under the table

I was in the living room warching tv. König was in his working room. He said he have to speak with his team about a mission.

"What is he doing this long?" I ask myself. His in the room for like 1 hour.

I stood up and made my way to Königs room. As I get there I put my right ear to the door.

"You sure?" I hear König ask. "We dont have eny other choice" I heard a guy with a really deep voice answer.

I open the door. König imidetly looks at the doors dircrion. I make eye contact with him. He looks away focusing on the monitor.

"Get out" He whispers. I dont do as he said just make my in the room. I stend on his right side and start to unbotton my shirt.

"König you with us?" The deep voice askd again. "Yes sir" He say quickly docusing now 100% on the monitor.

The same time I ket on my knees and revel my breasts for him. He doesnt look at me just ignore me.

Is that how we playing?

I start to move my hips in a circlier motion. He does a quick side eye.

Thats right eyes on me.

I pull my pull my pants off and throw it across the room. Now i only have my panties on. And its the black one he loves.

He still focusing.

I lay down half on my back and pull my panties off and spear my legs.

König looks at my pussy. I put a finger on my clit starting to play with myself. He now focusd on me more then the monitor.

I lick my finger and put it up in my wet pussy.

When I look back at König i see him nkt even  looking at me.

Really?

I stend up and go under the dask. I put my hands on his thigh. He flinches i bit but still acting like he dosent care. I slowly start to pull his sweatpant down. He tries to stop me but its too late.

I greab his member thro his underwear and start to rub it. He spear his liks a bit for more acess.

I pull the boxer down to face his now quit hard member. I tup my pointer finger on the tip and circle around the hole. He moans one quitly. I put both my hand on his dick and start to jerk him off.

"Do you agree König?" A voice asks. "Ye-yes sir" König say enjoying the feeling me pleasuring him.

After making him hard as a rock i start to lick his member. Starting with the most sensitve part: his tip. I lick it and when he lets out a moan i deep throat him. "Ohh fuck" He whispers. He greabs my hear and start to move he in a way he likes it better.

I let him lead since he always the one who never gets off just makes me feel good.

He puts my head all the way down on his cock and keeps it there for a good minitue. As I start to choke he let me head go so I can breath. I see precum on hjs pink tip.

I start to suck on the til and massage his balls hoping he comes.

And i was right. Just like always.

He comes in my mouth with a little bit too loud moan.

"Everyrhing alright There?" Someone asks König. "Ja i just hit my knee into the desk"He says calmly.

As i swollow his cum I put the bkxer and sweatpants back in place. As I get out of the room I walk back to the living room to continue my boring afternoon....................

____________________________________

Hope u enjoyd!

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻