Lucky coincidence Pt.1

Thank you soooooo much!🙌

Also in this story your a daughter of a billioner.

D/l/n= Dad's last name
D/n= Dads name

___________________________________

I was on the way with my dad to a bussines partner so they can make a deal. I was listening music in the back of the Rolly Roys when the car suddenly stoped and the door opend.

"Miss Y/n" The woman say and helps me ot."Thanks" I say getting out. Man I hate when people act like Im 6 when Im 16.

"Y/n I know these meatings are boring for you but please don't be rude." Dad says. "I trie my best" I say.

When we enter a the house the women who helped me out shows the way to the guy we here to met.

"Welcome Mr. D/l/n" Says a guy in a black suit. "Hello nice to meet you"Dad say and shakes his hand. "Call me D/n" He say.

After they said some words to each other he lookes at me. "And your probably Y/n" "Yep" I say. "You know I have a kid too but his in the garden somewhere." The old guy says while holding eye contact with me. "How old is he" My dad breaks the awkward silent. "His 15" He say."Alright we soud atart now, and since you would fint this boring you can go to the garden if you want" "Yeah that's sounds good" I say leaveing them alone.

It took me like 6 minitues to find the way out to the garden but OMG. "It's beautiful" I say looking around with a wide open mouth.

As I spoted the tulips and make my way to them. But as I get closer to them I spot a shirtless guy sitting on a rock and drawing the roses.

"Hi" I say. He jumps a bit from the suprise of me from behing. "H-hello" He say mutting the paper and the pencil down to stend up. As he stends up I now Funally seeing how muscular he is truly. Six pack nicely worked out arms and a bit of hair trailing down under hjs belly bottom.

"Stareing is rude" He say and I realize that Im stareing on his abs for a good minitue." U don't knkw what your talking about" I whisper blushing a bit. "I can put a shirt on if it't bother's you" He say. "No it's all good" I say. "Im König by the way" König says in a shy tune. "Y/n" I say sitting down next to him.

"Those are beautiful" I say pointing on the drawing. "Danke" He whispers.

Unfortunatly I can't ignore how his mucles flexing from the find abd god Dayum it was hot as hell.

"Soo what do you like to do in your free time?" I ask. "Well I... like to draw as you see and....... that's it" He say. "Cool, I think Im gonna go back to my dad if they finished" I say. "Alright" He say going back to drawing.

"His sooo hot" I whisler to myself. "Ah Y/n we just finish the meeting." Dad say. "Have you find König?" The guy askes. "Yes his pretty shy" I tell. "Well his really tall and he had an accent so people make fun of him for that" He say and König enters the room in a black shirt.

"Finally joining us"The guy say to König eith not a nice tune. "It's rainig outside so yes Im joining" König say and the moment he finish his sentence I hear a thunder.

"Well I don't think we can get home if it's reining this hard" Dad say. "You can stay if you like" The guy says. "We would love that" Dad say. "Alright Y/n you can stay in a room with König and you D/n get a room next to mine" "Thank you so much" Me and dad say an the same time makeing our way to the room.

I follow König to his room. I enter the room and..............

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! I don't lime this chepter really much.

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻

Pt.2  comeing soon....