What did I do?

I was at the base becouse I was called in for a deployment.

But before the deployment I had two day to train myself a bit which is never bad.
"Hey Y/n" Soap say as he sits down next to me. "Hi" "Price want's you to be in the training room in 1 hour, to check your skills in hand to hand combat" He say while looking at me. "Alright I'll be there" I say as standing up.

After 10 minitues of sitting I stend up and makeing my way to König.

He was working out but before I can get close to him I see 2 girl spying on him. I wanted to sed them away but before that  I hear they talking.

"I wanna ride him soo bad" 1 say. "Me too, but he has that stupide girlfriend and she always with him bu finally his alone so We can talk to him" The other says making their way to König.

König was doing pull ups shirtless. The way his mucles flex and the swet rolls down on his back. "Oooh lord" I think.

"König" says the girl. "Ja" He tell turning around faceing the two girl. "We were wondering if you coud give us some tutorial how to figt" She say playing with her hair.

Before he can even answer the other askes "You must workout a lot" She say "Can I touch you arm?" She ask. But she don't let him aswer and put her hand on his left bicep.

'You'r so strong" She say. But the moment hi looks away he spots you walk away. "Im sorry I have to go" König say going after you.

I walk into my room closeing the door begind me and starting to cry. "Y/n it is not what it's look like" König say grebbing my hand. "You let her touck your hand while she cleirly wanted to seduce you" I say "But I don't want  her" He say in a calming tune.

"Then why did this happend?" I ask

"Y/ n can't you believe to your own boyfriend" He say putting his right hand on my cheek.

'You promise me  you don't like her" I tell looking in his eyes. "I promise" He say wipeing my tears away. "Pinky promise?" I ask while holding out my little finger to him.
"Pinky promise" König say crossing our fingers.

"An why woud I want someone who's flas as a      fall?" He say making me lough a bit.

"Good point" I say kissing him and makeing our way to the treining room..........

____________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya in the next one!❤👋🏻