When Lilly met Barnaby

(This image is inspired by my Lost Boys story 'lost boys little sister'.
In this image I am going to be telling you how Lilly met Barnaby and how his obsession with her began. I hope you all enjoy reading it.

(LILLY'S POV)

Me and my brothers were at the boardwalk and I managed to sneak away to have some fun of my own. I wanted to get something to drink at my favourite stand. I finally got my ice cold lemonade and sat down to drink it. I was enjoying myself when I noticed someone sitting next to me. I looked up and saw a boy staring at me.

 I looked up and saw a boy staring at me

"Can I help you?"

"How about giving me your name sweetheart."

I glared at him because he was being plain ignorant.

"Not that it's any of your business but my name is Lilly."

"Oh so you're a little delicate flower."

I stood up and glared at him.

"I don't know who you think you are but you are the rudest person that I have ever met. So please leave me alone."

I threw my empty lemonade in the trash and attempted to walk away when I felt a hand on my waist. I turned around and saw Barnaby grinning at me. I slapped him in the face as I stared at him in disbelief. Who does he think he is.

"Don't you ever and I mean ever touch me like that again. Do you hear me."

Barnaby just chuckled at me.

"Oh I am so scared of a girl that is named after a flower of all things. To bad you are pretty. I could show you a pretty good time."

I slapped him in the face again but this time I slapped him even harder. He glared at me and was about to hit me when loud motorcycle engines were heard. I looked and smiled as I saw my brothers. I smirked at Barnaby knowing he was going to be in trouble.

"Looky here boys looks like someone doesn't know who we are

"Looky here boys looks like someone doesn't know who we are."

"Looks like he wants a death wish."

"Who are you guys?"

"Oh he really is clueless isn't he Marko."

"Yes he is Paul."

"David what is going to happen now?"

"I'll tell you what's going to happen Dwayne. This boy is going to leave and he will never bother Lilly again or else."

"Or else you freaks."

"Or else things will get extremely ugly very fast. So why don't you leave before things ugly very very fast."

Barnaby glared at them before shoving past Lilly and walking away.

"Whatever I have better things to do then talk to this bitch."

Barnaby walked away not noticing the evil looks that he was receiving. Marko looked at Lilly and signaled for her to get on.

"And this why we never allow you to go out on your own Lilly

"And this why we never allow you to go out on your own Lilly."

"I know David."

I sighed knowing that I was going to get a huge talking to when we get back to the cave.