MARKO REMEMBERS

(In this image Marko will have had a little sister in his human life. Her name was Mary)

(MARKO'S POV)

I was sitting in my room in the cave while the others were goofing around until it was time to go out and feed. For some reason I just didn't feel like goofing around. I sat up and looked around the room. My eyes suddenly fell to the crystal beaded bracelet on my wrist. I smiled at it and remembered her. My sweet little sister, Mary.

*FLASHBACK*

My little sister Mary came running up to me with something in her hands. I hugged her when got to me.

"Mary what's wrong are you okay?"

She handed me her favorite crystal bracelet. I looked at her with confusion.

"Mary why are you giving me this? This is your favorite bracelet."

Mary smiled.

"I want you to have something to remember me when I am gone, Marko."

"Mary don't say anything like that. You're going to get better."

I hugged her while we both cried silently. She was very sick and the doctors and all of the medical professionals said she wouldn't make. I refused to believe that she would die and that she would get better.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

I placed the bracelet in my pockets where it would be safe. If only she had survived her cancer what would Mary look like now. I went back to my bike and started the engine. I paused thinking about her and smiled.

"Maybe we'll see each other again one day."

I started the engine and rode off to find the others.