Chapter 25

Water ran down my body, the air thick of steam as the shower let out water that was at least twice as hot as was good for my body. My hair full of shampoo as my fingers glided through it, douching myself in Mina's scent.

The heat of the water reddening my skin and cleansing me of everything, making it feel as if I was in an Onsen. The sound of water being the only thing that I could listen to, drowning all my thoughts.

Soap glided down, my hair becoming all black once more as the white substance disappeared out of my hair. 

I couldn't recall how long I've been in the bathroom, it could be an hour, or two perhaps. 

Each time I entered the shower did I seem to lose all sense of time, not having a clock around to look at every now and then. But I didn't mind it one bit, getting lost in absolutely nothing.

I've washed my hair at least four times by now, just wanting that smell to stain me for all the weeks to come. I'd repay her for all the shampoo and soap I have used whenever I could, not caring if it costed me all I had.

Her scent and voice could not compare to 2 billion yen, or even 100 billion at that.

That amount of money was excluding her touch, it easily been tripled if it was the touch of her fingers alone. 

Mina's touch could bring me to Heaven and back, feeling as if I had been touched by an angel, which technically was true. Leaving nothing but love trails whenever she got close, did I relish in everything she did to me.

Just as I was starting to dwell deeper into the thought of Mina's touch, did I feel a pair of fingers trail down the middle of my back, hands grasping onto my waist a second after they stopped at my tail bone.

It didn't take long for those hands to be caressing my stomach, arms wrapped around my body as I felt a pair of lips pecking at the neck I so delicately washed with flower scented soap. 

"You smell amazing," Mina's sultry voice came out into my ear, sending shivers up my spine that she felt on the front of her body, resulting in a giggle from her. "I wonder how you taste, though." 

She proceeded to turn me around, having me pretty much backed up in a corner with the water falling right down onto my head, blocking my vision from everything. 

But I didn't need my eyes to recognize her lips against mine, moving so softly while still being demanding. Her hands moving up my back and holding me by my shoulder blades to prevent me from moving away from her, the kiss lasting longer than a normal one would.

Not knowing what else to do than wrap my arms around her neck, did the kiss deepen to the point where her body was up against mine, the steaming water making the moment twice as hot.

She pulled away for a second, catching her breath despite the liquid that was pouring down her head whilst I did the same.

I held onto her face as she crashed her lips onto mine again, letting a low moan escape through my trembling lips when her nails scratched marks into my back. My initial response was to grasp onto her back, my own nails leaving similar trails into her own skin. 

Slowly, Mina was painted in my trail with the help of my hands and fingers, leaving bruised like skin to be seen by anyone's eyes. 

We parted, staring at each other's lips with lidded eyes for what seemed like forever.

Hers as dark as they could be, but that didn't destroy my attraction towards her right now.

She looked so beautiful to me.

My hand came up and wiped her luscious lips, wanting to see if I could wipe the stain away. "Haven't you showered already?" 

She shook her head, her hand coming up and cupping my face. Her eyes told me it all; she was in a love daze. It was where she didn't speak a single word, just caught into the way I moved and breathed.