part eight

A few weeks go by, and Amelia babysits Amorette a few more times and actually starts to form a decent relationship with her. Now she and Lucia are sitting at the owl house.

Lucia looks over at Amelia. "You know, our relationship was always very important to me."

"It's important to me too." Amelia gives a rather worried look. She's not sure what Lucia is getting at, and it gives her a lot of anxiety, so she speaks fast. "I don't want it to end just because I was-"

"No, no Amelia, I am not trying to break up with you. I want to have a relationship with you, but I am not sure what kind you want."

"What kind?" She turns her head to the side. "What do you mean, what kind?"

"Do you want to continue a romantic relationship, or would you prefer something different? If you're really that mad about me having a child, then a romantic relationship just won't work out."

"No no no, I want a romantic relationship with you. I can get past the fact that you have a baby now. I actually like the little thing, as weird as that sounds." She holds on to Lucia's arm. "You're like the one person I want in my life. I can't lose you because of something like that."

With a smile, Lucia gives Amelia a kiss. "Alright, good." She pulls Amelia in for a hug. "I don't want to lose you either, it's just important to have this kind of conversation."

"I understand." Amelia purrs and holds herself as close as possible to Lucia. Other than their first date, they really haven't been able to be very loving with one another, so it feels nice to finally be able to be so close to the one she loves.

Amorette has been sitting on the floor playing with her toys. She looks over at them and fake gags. "You gross mami."

"It's not gross, you silly." Lucia lets out a little laugh. "You and I give each other kisses and hugs all the time."

"I better than kitty lady." Amorette stands up and walks over to Lucia. She lays her head against Lucia's leg. "Love me more."

Laughing, Lucia picks up the small girl. "I love you very much, yes." She pulls the little baby close to her to give her a hug and then a forehead kiss. "But I also love Amelia, though." She rubs the baby's back and gives her one more kiss.

Squishing her face into Lucia's chest, Amorette starts to giggle. "I love mami." She looks up at Lucia and smiles. "Mami better then." She points at Amelia.

"Hey, be nice. Amelia is awesome, you just don't know her so well yet."

"Sorry mami." Amorette jumps down from Lucia's lap and walks over to Solana and Marshmallow. They are eating their palisman food together from the same bowl. Solana then starts to groom Marshmallow.

The kid giggles. "Is like mami and lady."

"That's actually not a bad idea, Lucia." Amelia looks over at Lucia. "Going out to eat would be fun. We've really only gone on one date right now."

"Huh, yeah. I could probably give Amor to Amber and Luca again, couldn't I. I'll call them and see if they can take her tonight or tomorrow, and then we can have a little date."

Amelia flaps her hands all excited, and Amorette walks over and grabs Lucia's leg. "I want mami today."

"Oh, you'll only be there for like an hour. It won't be that bad. And you like Luca."

"He nice."

"We can hang out all day tomorrow, yeah? Mami and Amorette day."

—----