Till this point ☀️

Liberty Sinè was know as the sunshine of Monaco. Many knew her name not just because of her sister and her 'brother in law' but simply because her presence simply lit up a room making it very difficult to forget. She was always busy, with her studies, her family, her friends or simply helping people. The Sinè sisters were all extremely close, they were each others closest friends , they knew everything about one another and would do anything to help and protect one another. It was there tradition every Friday morning when they were old enough to have breakfast with one another, whether at home, out or even on FaceTime, where you would find one you would most often find the others. When Charlotte got a boyfriend ( Charles ) he quickly became part of their family and one of liberty's closest friends. He simply viewed her as his little sister and he would always protect her but would love to tease her a lot. The two would bond over their love of f1 and their passion for it.
From a young age she took interest in the f1 which would race on her hometown streets every year, when she was 7 she decided she wanted to work within the operation and at 9 she discovered her love of journalism and the opportunity to meet new people through it. So she worked hard at school and at university to get her journalism degree and applied for an f1 tv position straight away. Liberty didn't tell anyone as she didn't want anyone to get their hopes up for her, she was simply awaiting their call.