Jet off ✈️

Liberty's pov.       8th March 2022

Today is the day I leave for pre season testing. I've packed everything I need last night with cha and Val but honestly I feel sick. I dont want to mess this up , it's my dream and if this fails I don't know what I'll do. But I've just got to change this mindset, I've got this, I've been prepping for years I know my stuff and if anyone tells me I don't they don't know me.
My flight is at 6am so I need to leave here in 30 minutes at 3 to get there in time. Beep beep.

My iMessages

Lan: good morning ☀️
Can't wait to see you! Have a safe flight and
See you here :)

Me:good morning ☀️
Same here, I have something to show you aswell, see
You there :)

Now I'm down to 25 till I have to leave, oh god, I get changed into Landos hoodie and some similar color joggers and pair it with my black nikey shoes. I double check my stuff and quietly creep through to the living area to get myself and ice cold Dr Pepper I can take with me because I have a slight addiction and need caffeine, I quickly take a mirror picture and post it to my story before making my way downstairs to my car and on The road to nice airport.

 I double check my stuff and quietly creep through to the living area to get myself and ice cold Dr Pepper I can take with me because I have a slight addiction and need caffeine, I quickly take a mirror picture and post it to my story before makin...

When I get to the airport I go through security and baggage and I still have an hour till my flight so I have a wander around the shops at the terminal, I find a really cute cap that I know a certain someone will love so I buy it and put it in my backpack to give to him later. I finally board my flight and spend most of the time sleeping or reading.

Touching down in Bahrain I'm met with a few fans wanting a picture or autograph, like why would you want mine I'm not anybody special but of course I'm so happy and grateful people look up to me and overall like me! "I think you are just what f1 journalism needs! A strong woman representing females in Motorsport! I love your work so much, can you please sign my cap?" A girl no older than 15 says to me "oh wow, thank you so much it's what I hope to do! And of course!" I smile and she hands me her McLaren cap for me to sign, I see Landos writing on it to and instantly smile, I dont know if she noticed but she gave me some knowing hug before saying thank you and letting me go. There was somebody waiting for me to take me to the hotel, Eddie. It wasn't a far drive from the airport till I reached the hotel. I checked in quickly and went up to my room amd instantly changed into pjs and went straight to bed the travel day catching up on me.
_______________________________________________________________

The next morning i wake up to my phone buzzing on the table next to me, I pick it up to see a curly haired brunettes name on the screen, I click the green button and:
"Good Morning Sunshine!, im coming to your room in half an hour so be ready for the ultimate day in Bahrain, bye!" "La-"
He hung up on me, the audacity, with no info on what we are doing what does ultimate mean? What I am meant to wear! Oh god! I get out of bed and open my suitcase to go through some options, I decide to wear a cream twist top and pair it with some linen trousers with my converse.