𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐈

✦✦ Comare Planner:

✦✦ Comare Planner:

"If you think and act solely for your own benefit, you will reach the top."

The architect of the mafia. They will plan out the projects and give out ideas on themes to make the workings more unique.

✦✦ Palermo Watcher:

"You will face your most enormous opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle."

They are the investigators of society. They are responsible for looking out if anyone is breaking any rules or disputes.

✦✦ Picciotto Graphic Designer:

"Behind every successful fortune, there is a crime."

They are the artists of the mafia. They will help in the shops, and provide for society whenever there is a need. Their keen sense of creativity is honored.

✦✦ Soldato Theme Designer:

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

They are the content designers of the society. They are the associates who ensure the safe making of themes inside and outside the community. They will work in shops as well as help the community when in need.

✦✦ General Carrd Designer:

"Like poetry, money affects people, although it's just paper."

They are the artificers of the mafia. They will work in shops, take requests and help the community in times they are needed.

✦✦ Warlord Bio designer:

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

They are the descriptors of society. Their primary work will be to work on the future shops of the community and assist the community when needed.

✦✦Medellin Playlist designer:

 "After a victory, sharpen your knife."

They are the originators of the setlist of the mafia. Their goals are to work on the future outlet of society and take the back of the community when asked to.