Chapter One

Cammilla's POV

"Okay guys if we are going to do this right, then we have to put effort into it." I say to my friends as we position our finger onto the guitar, Lucky doing the same with her drums.
I sit on my stool holding out my guitar and strumming the first few chords. This was our 7th practice but we had to get it right. We are practicing Heart attack by Demi Lovato and it wasn't long until they were practically lying on the floor playing their instruments.

I stand up knowing they won't do anything and put away my guitar. I still look back and they are still in the same position as before.

"You guys are lazy as fuck," I said shaking my head, I walk towards the entrance of my house and look back at them.

"Ok well I am going to practice in my room,whilst you guys hang around or do whatever you guys want."

They all smile their pedo smiles and look at me.

"Fucking hell, can you please control those heads of yours, when I say whatever you want, I don't mean it that way" I say as I walk inside my house.

Immediately I go into my bedroom, reaching on top of my shelf I grab my camera and start recording, I had done this video of the song before but I didn't think I was that good, so yeah.

"Puttin' my defences up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
Never put my love out on the line, Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want, But when it comes to you, I'm never good enough
When I don't care, I can play 'em like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair, Then make 'em bounce like a basketball"

Just before I could sing the chorus there is a loud bang at my door. I sigh and end the video as I walk towards the door.

"Yes?" I asked slightly annoyed.

" I wanted to know if you were going to Cameron's party tonight." Lucky said as she shrugged her shoulders. Well Lucky is the one who is always drunk so I think it's best if I go.

" yeah sure, why the hell not" I said motionless, she hugged me as her thanks and went to where I'm guessing the lounge.

I go into the kitchen and grab myself a snack to eat, then sit on the couch along with Lucky and Ace.

"Hey what's the time?" I ask not to anyone specifically but yeah.

" why can't you go look your self?" Asks Ace

" I left my phone in my room and I can't be bothered to get it" I groaned,

"Look who's lazy now." She laughed and told me it was 4:00pm

" we should get ready for the party" I say waking to my bedroom, Lucky, Ace and Liliana following behind.

" what are you guys doing?" I ask, they are following me like creeps, it's starting to creep me out.

"Our clothes are In your bedroom." Liliana smiled as she went past me into my bedroom. I tilt my head confused at how they went into my room without me seeing, and the two just shrug and enter. I follow behind and already they're struggling with their dresses.
I shake my head and just sit on my bed. They all look at me like I'm some lunatic.

" what?"I say not knowing what they were staring at.

"Your not wearing that to the party are you?" Liliana asks, I look at my out fit and see that I was just wearing a blue and black flannel and shorts.

"What's wrong with this?" I say motioning to my outfit that I found very nice. I'm not all into the fancy dress up for parties, they just shake their heads at me and I sit there watching them run around my room looking for makeup, jewellery and shoes.

-After getting ready-

"Hey Cammilla, I got you these to wear to the party" Lucky said pulling out an outfit it was a black top with white skinny jeans and a beanie. I smiled and brought the clothes into the bathroom getting dressed. I walk out and all eyes are on me
"Is it that bad?" I ask and they all shake their heads vigorously. I pull out my phone and look at myself it wasn't that bad. I decided to take a picture and post it on Twitter.
"Okay guys ready to go?" I ask and we all walk out into the car.

- Few hours at the party-
"You look funny" Lucky slurs as she takes another sip of her drink. I shake my head in disbelief. God knows how many drinks she has had tonight. I continue standing there outside just looking at the sky. A person then jump scares me making me fall.

"Fucking hell," I look up and see my friend the one and only Cameron Dallas.
"I fucking hate you so much" I said glaring at him he put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, just wanted to see how'd you react that's all" he replied.

"Anyway what's going on?" I ask brushing my self off

"Well I will show you that tomorrow and don't worry they are going to be a big surprise" he said " oh and they're Australian, and I won't be here for long I will move back home tomorrow so I'll make sure to tell them to introduce himself to you"

"Really? I'm going to miss you, but we will have to Skype, text and call everyday okay? You have to promise" I say holing out my pinky.

"I promise" he said "well I have to get more pizza, teens can't stop eating pizza, except for Riley." I roll my eyes at the mention of her name. Speaking of the devil she walks up to me.

"Well isn't it the ugly duckling, aww your friends ditched you? I can see why." She's chuckled along with her friends.

"Fuck off" I snap, this is what caused the party to go silent and surround us.

"Aww looks who's getting upset, she's so ugly, what a bitch" she laughed making me get more angry but I come up with a comeback before walking off.

"Hey Riley," I say she stops laughing and looks at me " if you want a bitch go look in the mirror" I snap she attempts to slap my face but because of my great reflexes I catch her hand about two cm to my face. I put her hand down and say one last thing.

"Oh and Riley? Shrek called, he wants his face back" I smirked in victory as I heard the chorus of 'oooooooohs' going in the background. I turn and go inside the house to find Ace making out with some dude and Liliana sitting in the car looking upset, I look around God knows where Lucky is but I hope someone will take her home. I walk to the car and Lil ( Liliana) is just crying.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He broke up with me, Chad Broke up with me over the phone!" She whispered trying to hold back tears. Just wait until my brother finds out...

"Cam spoke to me, he said these really hot guys will be at school tomorrow, maybe you could get lucky?" I say wiggling my eyebrows .

"Yeah, but I'll need some time" she said laughing at my eyebrows. I hug her to reassure her that I'll always be here. No matter what.

-----------------------------------------
There you go the first chapter of 5 Seconds of Spring.
I hope you liked it.

DISCALIMER: This is not a Cameron Dallas fanfic, I just put him in there because I had no one else to put in. 5 Seconds of summer will be here soon!