Chapter 2

Waking up, I look at my surroundings and see that I was back home, I grab my phone from my back pocket and check the time. I get up and walk towards the closet pulling out a pair of Black skinny jeans and a shirt that says 'Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am'.
I open the bathroom door and enter the bathroom setting out my clothes on the laundry basket. After I do that I go into the shower and get ready for school. I was really excited to meet those boys Cameron was talking about.

-At school-
I drive around the school parking and park my car into the usual spot. The minute I step out the car I hear girls screaming and guitars being played along with a set of drums. I walk towards the sound and Ace finds me running over to me.
"Oh my God, Cammilla you HAVE to see them, I think these are the Australian guys Cam was talking about, They are so hot especially the bass player" She said fluttering her eyes at me. I roll my eyes and continue walking and suddenly I see four guys playing guitars and drums. Cam wasn't wrong when he said they were hot. I stand there watching them sing a song I haven't even heard.
They stop playing and the tall blonde one speaks " Hey, we are 5 Seconds of Summer and I would like to introduce ourselves, I am Luke, drummer is Ashton, Bass is Calum and Michael is another guitar player, now we would like to call up someone called, Cammilla Fredricks." I stand there looking at all of them, I walk slowly and awkwardly away from the crown and I was pretty sneaky.

"THERE SHE IS!" One of the girls yell and my friends pull me towards the band. The boys come up to me but Luke just stands there jaw open and eyes widen. I stand there and give the boys a wave.
"Hi..." I murmur to them but the three of them were focusing on my friends. Calum looking at Ace, Ashton looking at Lucky and Michael looking at Liliana, I look to Luke and he is staring at me.

"What's your band called again?" I ask not remembering what they said before.
" W-we are 5 Sec-" Luke stutters but gets cut off by Ashton

"we are 5 Seconds of Summer" he says winking at Lucky. 5 Seconds of Summer? 5 Seconds of Spring? 5SOS! I turn to my friends and whisper quietly so the boys couldn't hears us.

"Guys they basically have the same name as our band, in sorry but as much as I know you guys want to be with them, you can't." I say them trying not to cry

"she's right guys" Liliana says. She turns to the boys

"hey, I'm sorry but we can't talk, ever" she says quietly walking away us following behind leaving the boys shocked.

Compared to them we are nothing so that's why we have to do anything to beat them.

-Period 5-
The guys were on my music class and what do I see, well after what Liliana said it looks like they have amnesia because they are sitting right next to each other. The teacher walks in and calls the role. I sit there sketching on my book chewing my gum continuously, it wasn't until I finished my sketch I realised someone was watching me.

Luke. We look at each other for God knows how long and the contact broke as the teacher clears his throat and motions for Luke to sit down. I roll my eyes, out of all people he could sit with why me?

I avoid eye contact with Luke and continue to focus on the teacher. Luke moves closer to me and I shift over until I can't anymore, she moves closer until the space between us is no longer there. I glance at him and he seems to be doing the same thing. His eyes travel from my head to my toes, I roll my eyes annoyed with him.

"What the fuck do you want?" I snap quietly, I don't know if this is some sort of game but it's not fun, AT ALL.

"Your hot when you swear" he says and looks away, I mouth a What The Fuck and look away. I start to wonder if he is always such a dick. I look back at him and he's biting his lip ring, I eye him from his luscious blonde hair that stood up down to his feet, I would be lying if I said that I didn't like what I saw, because I did. A lot.
I shake my head not knowing what I was thinking and I tried to ignore the feeling that more then two people were looking at me.