Chapter 3

My eye's wonder around the science room searching for the two pairs I feel aiming at me. I catch a glance of Scott (A really hot guy in my class that thinks he can sing but can't). I look away and could feel a blood red shade spreading across my cheeks getting hotter by the second. I look around for the other person and it was..... Michael? One of the guys from 5 Seconds of Summer?

He was looking at me moving his arms like he's trying to tell me something, I don't even want to know. The door swings open and Riley struts in with her group like she's on a cat walk. I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Riley, you are late, please take a seat now! Same goes for the rest of you!" The teacher booms and I try so hard not to get caught laughing. Riley turns and glares at me and I just glare right back.

"Okay class, now I am pretty sure you are familiar with dissecting?, The people you sit next to are those who will be your partners for your prac."

Come on, I have to be with him?

Well won't this be a fantastic 30 minutes with a lead singer of a band that has the same initials as us. Plus he seems like such a fucking dick.

The teacher brings out the trays with a squid on it and Luke looks like his about to throw up.

"Oh my god, this fish is weird" He says

"Its called a squid you dumbass" I say rolling my eyes.

After rolling my eyes continuously at Luke's stupidness a piercing scream goes through the whole room.

"OMG, this thing, its moving, its moving, I need to leave and wash my hands, who knows what the thing has been!" Riley screams storming out the room.

I literally laugh out loud causing a shush from the teacher, Luke then laughs at me.

"What?" I say still smiling from laughter

"I like your laugh, is all" he chuckles, my smile turns into a straight line.

"well your still a dick" i say continuing the prac.

____________________________________________________________________
Lunch Break

I walk over to my locker and enter my lock combination. I open my locker and I get covered in flour instantly.

I stand there with such anger, I chuck in my books an go to the toilet to clean up, Riley bumps into me well this just gets better and better.

"Well well well, isn't it the ugly duckling?" she chuckled making her friends laugh along.

"Fuck off Riley" I say flipping the bird to her.

I walk away and go into a stall getting paper and brushing off the flour. Now what am I going to wear, I cant walk around the school with flour all over me. I roll my eyes for like the 50th time today and just walk out of the toilets.

Luke and his group then walks up to me. I put one hand on my hip and see what they have to say. Instead Luke hands me a red flannel.

"You can wear this instead of walking around the school with flour all over you" He says.

"thanks.." i murmur and slowly take the flannel. Going once again to the bathroom to change.

Once I finish getting dressed, I head down to the cafeteria, grab my food and go to my friends.

"oh who's top is that?" Lucky asks

"Luke Hemmings.." I say, they all look at me.

"Guys I just opened my locker and flour came out so I had to go to the bathroom when I came out Luke gave me a red flannel" I told them

"Sure, Sure" Ace says and we all start laughing. "Hey look" ace says pointing to the boys "they look lost maybe they can-"

"No Ace there is no way in he-"

"Hey guys come sit with us!" Lucky calls and they come straight to us. Michael sits next to Liliana, Calum sits next to Ace and Ashton sits next to Lucky. There's only one spot left and Luke stands there not know weather or not her should sit there.

"I won't bite" I say.

He slowly puts down his food and sits in the chair next to me, there was suddenly an awkward silence. I look towards Luke and he just presses his lips to mine. I immediately back off.

"What the hell" I say getting off my chair our of the cafeteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG sorry for not updating in like a month or 3....