Chapter One

I FORGOT HOW CLOUDY LOOKS SO HERE IS CLOUDY'S CORRECT LOOKS

As the early morning sun painted the city streets with a golden hue, two strangers found themselves on the same bustling sidewalk, their paths converging in an unexpected twist of fate.

Cloudy, a young aspiring artist with vibrant blonde hair and a curious sparkle in her sunken wave eyes, had just arrived in the big city for a weekend getaway. She stood there, her backpack slung over one shoulder, admiring the tall buildings and the electrifying energy that permeated the air.

Just a few steps away, stood a woman named Angel, dressed in a black tank and black skirt, her confident demeanor contrasting with Sarah's slightly nervous anticipation. With wavy black and purple fade hair and piercing brown eyes, Angel exuded an air of sophistication and mystery as she surveyed the crowd bustling around her.

As they both moved towards the pedestrian crossing, an unexpected gust of wind caught Cloudy off guard, loosening her grip on a small sketchbook she was carrying. With a startled gasp, she watched as her precious artwork fanned out, several sheets lifting in the air and setting off on an unpredictable journey.

Within seconds, the sheets dispersed in different directions, carried by the whims of the wind. One delicate sketch floated towards Angel, dancing before her eyes before finally settling on the ground directly in front of her. A slight smile crept across her face as she picked up the drawing, her curiosity piqued.

In that moment, Cloudy's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she realized what had happened. Hastily reaching for her other sketches, she quickly made her way toward Angel, hoping to retrieve her lost artwork.

Their eyes met, a brief exchange of surprise and intrigue passing between them. Cloudy, breathless from the chase, mustered up the courage to speak. "I – I'm so sorry. My sketches, they just kind of... got carried away by the wind. That one you're holding, it's mine."

Angel, captivated by the incredible talent displayed on the paper, raised an eyebrow, her voice laced with curiosity. "You drew this? It's remarkable. I've never seen anything like it."

A mixture of relief and pride washed over Cloudy's face. "Thank you. It's just something I enjoy doing in my spare time," she replied, a shy smile spreading across her lips.

Curiosity piqued, Angel extended the sketch towards her, her eyes locking with hers. "Well, I must say, it would be an honor to meet the artist behind such extraordinary work. My name is Angel."

Cloudy's smile widened as she took the sketch from her, feeling an instant connection. "I'm Cloudy, but my friends call me Jessica. Nice to meet you, Angel."