Chapter Two

ANOTHER UPDATE IM SORRY

"I – I'm so sorry. My sketches, they just kind of... got carried away by the wind. That one you're holding, it's mine."

"You drew this? It's remarkable. I've never seen anything like it."

"Thank you. It's just something I enjoy doing in my spare time,"

"Well, I must say, it would be an honor to meet the artist behind such extraordinary work. My name is Angel."

"I'm Cloudy, but my friends call me Jessica. Nice to meet you, Angel."

The conversation replayed in her head thousands of times, each time clear as day. As days turned into weeks, Cloudy found herself unable to shake off the image of Angel from her mind.

Her face haunted her dreams, and her voice echoed in her ears. Unable to hold back the overwhelming pull she had on Jessica, she turned to her art to capture her essence.

With each stroke of her brush, Cloudy recreated the spark that had ignited upon their first encounter.

She sketched her face over and over again, experimenting with different mediums and techniques in an attempt to capture the delicate balance between her captivating charm and effervescent spirit.

Colors came alive on her canvas, intertwining with emotion, as if each pigment held a piece of Angel's soul. The vibrant strokes depicted her fiery passion and the tenderness of her heart.

The deep hues mirrored her mysteries, while the soft pastels embraced her vulnerability. Every detail breathed life into the girl who constantly inhabited her thoughts.

As time passed, Cloudy's studio became adorned with countless portraits of Angel, each one telling a different story, and each stroke of her brush revealing a new layer of her complexity.

Her art began to resonate with the souls who beheld these masterpieces, as if the essence of Angel had transcended the canvas and touched their hearts.

Yet, despite her ability to capture her on paper, Jessica couldn't shake off the feeling that she needed to do more. Her heart yearned for a connection beyond the confines of her art.

She needed to find her again.

And she knew just who to go to.